Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
21. Forget by lonegungal17
Penny has broken Sheldon's heart, is the only way to stop the pain to erase her from his memory? (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Universe)

22. A Point In Time by LadyHouston
A collaboration between medusa20 and myself. Penny's daughter travels back to the year 2011 to enlist the gang for help in stopping an evil corporation from stealing technology. (Time Travel)

23. Run Away, Love by Amputation
Misery loves company, but what happens when misery is met with solutions? - Childhood (AU)

24. Look! Up in the air! by anenemies
It should be noted now, at the beginning that is, that Sheldon Cooper PhD. had absolutely nothing to do with the following. Crack (Superhero/Villain)

5th Universe Series by MixItUp (AU)
25. Perfect Fifth silver - Leonard and Sheldon have a beautiful new neighbor. Too bad that Leonard already has a girlfriend. 5th Universe 

26. Consonant - Penny figures things out. Predominantly a character study. Companion to "Dissonant". 5th Universe

27. Dissonant - Sheldon finds himself and home. Predominantly a character study. Companion to "Consonant". 5th Universe

28. Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt by Talitha Koum silver
Based on the movie The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Penny moves in to 4A and comes to find that the previous tenant has yet to leave. (Supernatural)

29. Divergences by Lady Lioness
Every decision we make alters the course of our lives. Make one decision differently and go down an entirely new path. Sheldon/Penny One vignette does contain character death (AU)

30. Evolution by droidgirl
Sheldon gets sucked into the future for a few minutes. It's all he needs to see what he could stand to lose. (Time Travel)

31. The Progeny Refutation of the Chronology Protectio by Alyce Gates silver
Penny finds a lost toddler outside her apartment one evening and goes to Leonard for help, but only Sheldon knows what's really going on. (Time Travel)

32. Not as We Know It by TempestJo
Meet Dr. Sheldon Cooper, PhD, Private Investigator. (Detective/Secret Agent)

33. Son Of A Preacher Mom by stock2007
Sheldon opens new doors for Penny - Childhood (AU)

Conqueror Series by Darkly Dreaming (Fantasy)
34. Sheldor the Conqueror: Battle-Mage and Fighter-For-Hire - Sheldor the Conqueror, warrior-mage, is hired to help win a war between two small kingdoms. However, curiosity leads him down a different path. Possibly toward love? 

35. Sharing the Shenny Sauce - Sequel to Sheldor the Conqueror and Battle-Mage for Hire. "Good things always happen after midnight."

36. Shelphyre by Skye.RavenStarr
Sheldon meets Penny in the middle of the night and things will never be the same again! Crack. (Supernatural)

37. I Have Gone at Dusk Through Narrow Streets by meinterrupted
Penny refuses to call it The Disaster or The Meltdown or any of a hundred phrases the news reports had named it in the few hours the news was still on. It stank too much of finality, and she isn't a quitter. (Disaster)

38. The Coworkers by SmuttyShipper
Penny has been Sheldon's co-worker for 2 years, and she's secretly in love with him. They're good friends, despite their differences - Sheldon's idiosyncrasies vs. Penny's carefree lifestyle. (AU) (M)

39. The Zombie Apocalypse Eventuality by Sheldorfan
The zombie apocalypse has come and gone, Sheldon and Penny have survived. Now, 4 years later, something is bothering Sheldon. (Disaster)

40. The Factory by Trbl
Because after my last fic, I became obsessed with the idea of Assassin!Penny. Although, it's actually SuperSpy!Penny. (Detective/Secret Agent)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Alternate Universe Fics - by Nutz - 09-23-2015, 07:01 AM