Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories
Pranks & Capers Series by  Eternal Contradiction silver
101. Prank Wars - It started with something Penny hadn't intended to be a prank and then escalated into so much more. With the tension between Sheldon and Penny, one of them has to break first.

102. The Caper Continuum - Sequel to Prank Wars. "I've got a proposal to make. I think we should continue this prank war, only instead of targeting each other, we should target other people. Like, say, Leonard, Howard and Raj? Maybe we can get some Kripke or Wheaton in there too.

103. How Did This Happen? by MissBrittiny silver
It hits Penny that she has been falling for Sheldon since day one. It's getting harder and harder on her. What's worse? He knows. She is doing everything not to hurt Amy, her "bestie".

104. The La Mancha Stratagem by LANIKI silver
Sheldon Cooper chose to follow Don Quixote's plan for his life, including only loving pure and chaste from afar. That is, until a beautiful blonde woman moved in across the hall and changed everything. Including his life.

105. Steps by MelyBelle44 silver
It takes a village to help Dr Sheldon Cooper find his way through the world of romance. (M)

106. The Battered Physicist Anomaly by Axelrocks silver
Penny comes home to find Sheldon slumped by his door; face black and blue. She doesn't know what happened to him, but she will find out. Until then she's going to take care of him, all the while trying not to fall deeper in love. This should be easy, right?

107. The Last of Us by SimplyKorra silver
People always ask her why she stays. She responds simply and with a smile. "Because I love him."

108. The Supersymmetry Revelation by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty silver
When something unexpected happens between Sheldon and Penny, his lack of reaction has her deeply puzzled. Soon she discovers, how true love and true physics converge and her life is changed forever.

My Fair Series by immortalbeloved13
109. My Fair Penny - Sheldon's problems begin when he offers to pay for Penny's voice lessons

110. My Fair Sheldon - Sequel to My Fair Penny. Penny gives Sheldon dancing lessons.

111. The Stomach Tied In Knots Equation by AlexxLove21 silver
Penny thought she would miss Leonard the most but she came to realize it was Sheldon who was the one she missed. Things get complicated. Sheldon realizes that he may have missed Penny a lot too.

112. Now About That by Inozender (account deleted)
I don't know how to summarize this. But I can tell you it's a Shenny fic.

113. We'll See Each Other Soon by sheeeran
Penny and Leonard are over for good. Sheldon's right there to comfort her and he realizes his feelings for the blonde. She informs him that she plans on leaving Los Angeles and he just can't seem to grasp it. She tells him to count to three and that they'll see each other again soon.

114. Coincidence by howlingmysteries
Well it is 'anything can happen Thursday'...on the best day of their lives, how will they celebrate?

115. The Vicisviator Agreement by iColor With Crayons silver
Sheldon Cooper has found a way to change his life, as well as those surrounding him. Will he take a chance he has thought about for years? Will a slightly altercation render life as he knows it meaningless? **Shenny**

116. Sickness and In Health by thisisonlineright
He asks why, and she wonders why he cares.

117. The Uncertainty Difficulty by Risknight
Sheldon cut everyone out of his life after everything he had worked for, dreamed of or stood for was destroyed by his friends two years ago. When he learns that Penny has been hospitalized, he drops everything to return to Pasadena and help her. There's just one problem. Penny hates him.

118. The Memory Clause by XX4aXX
Penny and Leonard left LA for New York 5 years ago, but she misses her life in LA. (M)

119. Renaissance Man: Sheldon Cooper V20 by NicelyDoneOver
Sheldon has amnesia. Little by little he begins to learn just who he is thanks to his  journals. How will he adapt to this challenging paradigm given his hatred of changes? Without the experiences that made him "Sheldon" how will he react to those who've betrayed him, mocked him and loved him? Not a 'Nice Sheldon' Fic. Definitely OOC

120. Contemplations and Permutations by GalexyQuest
Sheldon admits something to Penny and leaves. Penny comes clean with Leonard, then the whole gang makes observations. What will happen when they study their lives with new vision?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Friends to Lovers Fics - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 02:57 PM