Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories
1. The Reverse Pygmalion Paradox by Bartimus Crotchety silver
Penny wakes up after a lost night of drinking with a surprise visitor with her in her bed. What really happened? Only one person knows, and he's got an eye twitch.

2. The Cocoa Effect by Salmonpuff
Sheldon has gone away for a sci fi convention, and Penny finds herself thinking about him more and more

Sheldon's Sick Series by Trbl silver
3. Sheldon's Sick - If only Penny had remembered what "Code Milky-Green" meant.

4. Sheldon's List - Sequel to "Sheldon's sick".

5. Sheldon's Plan - Sequel to "Sheldon's List".

6. Sheldon's Girlfriend - Sequel to "Sheldon's Plan".

7. Dance Class by starfish001
Sheldon teaches Penny to dance and discovers some feelings he never knew he had. (M)

8. Wanted: Roommate Normal Need Not Apply by PrincessButtercup83 silver
Sheldon and Penny become roommates

9. The Cooper Libido Experiment by gwendy silver
There are times when the thing you love the most will cause your downfall. In the case of Dr. Sheldon Cooper, that would be Science... Sheldon/Penny, with secondary characters Leslie Winkle and Ramona Nowitzki (M)

10. Evolution by MrsVincentCrabbe silver
Leonard never believed in evolution as a scientific fact. That was, not until he saw it happen before his eyes. Shenny

11. The Ozian Declaration by PrincessButtercup83 silver
Penny had wanted to be in the movies. How is it possible that her leading man turns out to be this guy?

12. The Bed Bath Paradigm Shift by starfish001 silver
It's angst. There's a car crash. Someone gets hurt. Some feelings are confronted. I'm not sure I could have squeezed in any more clichés if I'd tried.

13. The Chemistry Corollary by starfish001 silver
Sheldon watches as Penny and Leonard self-destruct…

14. The Smile by RainbowPaintedCorpse
Sheldon learns over time that he has fallen for something a little more than just Penny's smile. Can Thomas Dolby help him see the truth?

15. Spoiler Alert by Dsieya
Sheldon and Penny slowly realize their feelings towards each other

Unrequited Series by Darkly Dreaming
16. The Unrequited Love Paradox - Set during The Launch Acceleration. Penny harbors secret feelings for Sheldon and only Raj knows. He takes a picture of Sheldon in the tux and sends it to Penny.

17. The Hand Holding Continuation - Just a short scene I thought might've broken my heart even more. Cuz I'm a Shenny shipper and we're masochists or something. Shamy (Amy's POV)

18. Love Hurts - Follows The Unrequited Love Paradox and The Hand-Holding Continuation. Shamy fans keep away; Shenny is no longer doomed!

19. The Osculation Definition - by Philyra912 silver
Sheldon gets kissed. Things evolve from there.

20. The Uncertainty Principle by PrincessButtercup83
Penny's spent years making sure she had everything she wanted. Right?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Friends to Lovers Fics - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 11:58 AM