Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter
Pajamas (or anybody)...is THIS an example of the fabled tumblr that everyone's on, that I have heard so much and care so little about? WHO are all these "rebloggers" prithee?

http://frecciatricolore12.tumblr.com/pos...ove-time-3

I realise, in retrospect that clicking on a twitter link that says "my world is fantasy" (or rather fanstasy...excuse me) is probably not WISE.
But it's safe, it's just a harmless shipper. My computer is NOT infected, nor trying to chew my face off...
Yet.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-29-2014, 08:00 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Pajamas (or anybody)...is THIS an example of the fabled tumblr that everyone's on, that I have heard so much and care so little about? WHO are all these "rebloggers" prithee?

http://frecciatricolore12.tumblr.com/pos...ove-time-3

I realise, in retrospect that clicking on a twitter link that says "my world is fantasy" (or rather fanstasy...excuse me) is probably not WISE.
But it's safe, it's just a harmless shipper. My computer is NOT infected, nor trying to chew my face off...
Yet.

There are tons of shenny blogs on tumblr, some really good ones at that which we could link in here. I have borrowed a few gifs form them. What's the question again Gripes? Tongue
Okay CBS on facebook why are you using Shenny as this years valentine's card?

[Image: tumblr_n0t778ZGTC1r0z9xao1_500.jpg]
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi, Idle Miscreant, Toad, CassandraElise, queenoftheDales, lewstonewar
Eh? What you talkin' bout Willis? I can't see the image.
How about now? Got it from another source.
Ah yes.

97,000 "likes" thus far..in nine hours. That's over ten thousand an hour. DAMN that vocal minority....

I might point out, that aside from the fact that this is VASTLY more "likes" than for any other image on the page, that the only one that bests it is 120,000 for "like if you were surprised by Sheldon's reaction to kissing"...
Well I was certainly surprised....like I am with most things that are wildly out of character...

Sheesh...

Anyroad, fair play to CBS. They and other media outlets seem to recognise the value of the pairing in terms of sheer promo material....

I don't know why I feel compelled to point out such imbalances at all, other than the fact that people are constantly told, aggressively and often rudely, day after day, by your average common-or-garden canon fan (who do NOT represent the majority of casual viewers) that S/P is some species of abomination. When it's clearly quite popular and one of the first go-tos of the media in times of poor ratings.

To hell with ridiculous fan-wars, but a little clarity is always helpful....

EDIT - 140,773 now...
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise