2 Dirty Socks
75.00%
3 75.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.22 The Graduation Transmission (April 23)
(04-21-2015, 02:29 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Sheldon is wearing a Hawkman t-shirt in a recent ep. (The flirting at the door scene.)

Good spot Space. He's himself with Penny, none of that drab office wear, they have him in for date night. Dodgy
(04-21-2015, 02:34 AM)Nutz Wrote: Just a random thought. So Beverlys oldest boy (Leonards brother) has argued a case in the surpreme court and they ask Leonard to give the commencement? Im guessing Leonard was not the first person they had on the list to ask

So is Leonard's younger brother his older brother now? Very hard to keep track of whether Leonard is the middle child or the youngest accident.
I thought he was the youngest, the oops baby after they had the boy ang girl they wanted. I could be wrong.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
It's inconsistent. Beverly refers to his brother as younger in season 3. But that was pre-AFF seasons so it may not count as canon. According to the BBT wiki, Michael Is Leonard's younger, more successful brother, per The Maternal Capacitance.
(04-21-2015, 03:15 AM)devilbk Wrote: But that was pre-AFF seasons so it may not count as canon.

I see what you did there DodgyTongue
The following 2 users Like Louise's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant
He might be younger, but again. If he graduated later than Leonard and is now a Lawyer that argues Supreme Court cases isnt he the logical person to ask. Someone with personality, skills not only talking to people but inspiring them instead of the guy that was stuffed in lockers and his own Cello case. Of course locic and TPTB don't often see eye to eye
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
He may be younger but he did the Lima Bean Experiment before Leonard. Again, very inconsistent. And he definitely would have been asked first. But perhaps he was busy giving a commencement address at a more prestigious institution. High school graduations are not exactly big draws fro major speakers. Of course I didn't bother attending mine.
Trying to figure out BBT canon now is like trying to map the Doctors and River Songs timeline. you can never make logical sense out of it and it just ends up giving you a headache
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • CassandraElise
BBT canon, like time travel, requires a white board and many different colored markers to keep track of. And you'll still probably be wrong.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Toad, Nutz
I've been looking for the photos for this ep, but they haven't been released. Odd, as they usually prelude the promo.