2 Dirty Socks
75.00%
3 75.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.22 The Graduation Transmission (April 23)
"Leonard is asked to make the commencement address at his old high school. Raj splurges on a robotic helicopter which Sheldon and Howard want to use."

[Image: Screen%20shot%202015-04-20%20at%2014.10....cmyivh.png]

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
That sounds like a Vintage summary! No relationships eh? And gadgets? Excellent! Wine
Howard/Sheldon is also good. (not as good as Penny/Sheldon, obviously, but barking up the right tree in the same ballpark...)

Let there be much rejoicing.

[Image: rutles-minstrels.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas
Sounds like it, but it won't be.
One of the things I never EVER wanted to see: Leonard in a "sexy graduation gown" Puke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(04-21-2015, 01:30 AM)Nutz Wrote: Sounds like it, but it won't be.

Yeah, MTE. I will not be tricked into watching this dog-and-pony show.

I was at the park the other day and saw a guy with one of those remote-controlled plane/drone thingies like in the picture. They're cool, but they're so big and they move with such precision that it's slightly unnerving. I wouldn't want one chasing me....

H's hair looks wrong in that screencap, and that is a hella dull outfit. I like his hair super-long and sleek, like in this classic moment:

[Image: 6tekn6.gif]

When the hair's too short and wide he looks like Friar Tuck(mann).

And yeah, I have no particular aversion to Leonard but I don't find JG attractive and I don't need to see his legs...
All the guys have dulled out. Bland, single colored suits and shirts. Just horrifying.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(04-21-2015, 02:11 AM)Nutz Wrote: All the guys have dulled out. Bland, single colored suits and shirts. Just horrifying.

This. It's like watching something die. crycry
(04-21-2015, 02:14 AM)Louise Wrote: This. It's like watching something die. crycry

The lights are going out.

They could start next season by bringing back some of these...

[Image: 15071714.jpg~original]

The only one I remember seeing recently was the blue Superman which they used for Intimacy.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Louise
Sheldon is wearing a Hawkman t-shirt in a recent ep. (The flirting at the door scene.)
(04-21-2015, 02:19 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: They could start next season by bringing back some of these...

What's very ironic and sellout-ish is that while the shirts and other geeky stuff are seen less frequently on the show itself, they're being sold everywhere as merchandise. The merchandising for this show is still largely Nostalgic-flavored. (Although, I wish I could have BBT-themed Clue or Monopoly without A and B...)

You can get that Green Lantern t-shirt ANYWHERE now. Old Navy and JC Penney have all those superhero shirts. Not BBT-branded, but you see what I mean.

Oh, and my local *pharmacy* has Star Wars and Doctor Who trinkets. Yeah, that's some obscure hardcore nerd stuff Sarcasm
Just a random thought. So Beverlys oldest boy (Leonards brother) has argued a case in the surpreme court and they ask Leonard to give the commencement? Im guessing Leonard was not the first person they had on the list to ask