Poll: Vote for this episode (Guests welcome)
3 Penny Blossoms
2 Penny Blossoms
1 Penny Blossom
The Neutral Zone
1 Dirty Sock
2 Dirty Socks
3 Dirty Socks
[Show Results]

1.01 The Pilot
Originally posted on blogger by fancollectorgeek he's a snippet from the original Pilot script.

http://fancollectorgeek.blogspot.com.au/...g%20Theory

[Image: tyOh8uO.jpg]

"Recently I was lucky enough to acquire a copy of the pilot script signed by Kaley, Johnny, and Jim..."

[Image: r6Kzs9m.jpg]

"I haven't even read the whole thing, but I almost immediately noticed a little variation in the above dialogue that Sheldon/Penny shippers (did I say that right?) will no doubt find very interesting."

[Image: 28OzYl2.jpg]
The following 9 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Gamma, devilbk, Toad, lewstonewar, Jomi25, ShennyShipper91
Behind the scenes

[Image: 001_zps4dpbxubt.jpg]

I sometimes forget the first hug was 1.01

[Image: Caps0287_zpsg7pesmk7.jpg]
Wow, I just rewatched the pilot, and even in his first season Lenard's an ass to the woman at the front desk. I get that she should have done her job, but come on, you can't wait for a minute.

Also, Sheldon was totally adorable in that first season, however, I dislike that even the pilot, they suggested that academics didn't make a lot of money...Sheldon even stating that he needed Lenard to afford the apartment.

I also didn't like Penny's seemingly stupid-ness, but loved the dynamic with Sheldon and his honesty. Lenard proved within minutes that he was superficial and a liar. 'Look at me, look at me, I'm smarter than Sheldon' - even from the beginning.

Totally loved Sheldon's awkwardness. It was adorable. Does anyone else think it's funny that we learn more about Sheldon and Penny in the pilot adverse to Lenard.

Also, I get the thing with his seat, but I bothered that anyone demands someone sit somewhere else in their own apartment.

I totally agree with and love Sheldon's comment on the signs.

Also, Loved Sheldon's shut down of Lenard's possibilities of getting Penny to sleep with him. Also, loved that all the guys used coitus, but now only Sheldon does.

Overall, I loved the pilot. I was totally sold on Sheldon, wasn't the biggest fan of Lenard. As for the others...they were okay. I wasn't all that invested. At least not yet.
(10-16-2017, 07:12 AM)Jenger Wrote: Wow, I just rewatched the pilot, and even in his first season Lenard's an ass to the woman at the front desk.  I get that she should have done her job, but come on, you can't wait for a minute.

Also, Sheldon was totally adorable in that first season, however, I dislike that even the pilot, they suggested that academics didn't make a lot of money...Sheldon even stating that he needed Lenard to afford the apartment.  

I also didn't like Penny's seemingly stupid-ness, but loved the dynamic with Sheldon and his honesty.  Lenard proved within minutes that he was superficial and a liar.  'Look at me, look at me, I'm smarter than Sheldon' - even from the beginning.

Totally loved Sheldon's awkwardness.  It was adorable.  Does anyone else think it's funny that we learn more about Sheldon and Penny in the pilot adverse to Lenard.  

Also, I get the thing with his seat, but I bothered that anyone demands someone sit somewhere else in their own apartment.  

I totally agree with and love Sheldon's comment on the signs.  

Also, Loved Sheldon's shut down of Lenard's possibilities of getting Penny to sleep with him.  Also, loved that all the guys used coitus, but now only Sheldon does.

Overall, I loved the pilot.  I was totally sold on Sheldon, wasn't the biggest fan of Lenard.  As for the others...they were okay.  I wasn't all that invested.  At least not yet.

I agree, Sheldon shines from the very first frame. His voice is the first thing we hear, before we see either of them. That first line, about the observed proton, made a scienfitic principle into a tee shirt. That's one of the things which attracted me to the show, that they were supposed to be geniuses, and that science could be funny. I'd never seen it before and I loved the dialogue.

Seen many criticisms about the nerd references, but as I watched a lot of the shows they talk about, I found that oddly comforting. It's was like looking into a secret world and I loved how Sheldon wanted to protect that world. He wasn't that interested in letting anyone in. Even Penny and the fact she was baffled by him was much more interesting than Leonard's 'not so secret' crush.

[Image: camiseta-sheldon.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jenger
(10-16-2017, 07:34 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I agree, Sheldon shines from the very first frame. His voice is the first thing we hear, before you see either of them. That first line, about the observed proton, made a scienfitic principle into a tee shirt. That's one of the things which attracted me to the show, that they were supposed to be geniuses, and that science could be funny. I'd never seen it before and I loved the dialogue. Seen many criticisms about the nerd references, but as I watched a lot of the shows they talk about, I found that oddly comforting. It's was like looking into a secret world and I loved how Sheldon wanted to protect that world. He wasn't that interested in letting anyone in. Even Penny and she baflles him.

[Image: camiseta-sheldon.jpg]

I definitely loved the genius thing.  Since I also love Spencer Reid, I think I might just have a thing for Geniuses.  He and Sheldon both stole the show from the beginning.
The following 1 user Likes Jenger's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas