Other Obsessions Of Ours
To The Major, I hope this makes up for my latest addiction, 'random images that move' [Image: Lawrence+of+Arabia+gif.gif]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant
(04-03-2014, 04:17 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Where to put this; Obsessions>cyborgs<science stuff. If you start looking into it, there are many body parts that can be replaced by human made replacements, everything from heart valves, to arms. It won't be long, cyborgs!!! Check out the video of this drummer! http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...77198.html

Dang! I'm sticking that on FB. Smile
I'm actually trying to research Pon Farr(even I don't know why!), but thought this article interesting. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/star-...ymbol.html [Image: the-vulcan-of-love.jpg?w=700&h=674]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Pretty Random, but what the geek is happening here! [Image: Mx9O1.jpg]
  • devilbk, Louise
[Image: h8618115B] I had no idea where to post this, maybe we could have a thread for 'sick' humour, but it's also a favourite film reference.
For anyone interested, they're running a sci fi documentary on BBC, explaining origins, and showing old films as examples. Saw MOON, Sam Bell discovers companies in the future use clones as work force. As sci fi writers/film makers are inventing the possible futures, scientists try to catch up. Best Sci fi robot, mimetic polyalloy T1000. [Image: terminator-2-t-1000-mall-escape1.jpg]
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales
(11-26-2014, 12:40 AM)ricardo shillyshally Wrote: For anyone interested, they're running a sci fi documentary on BBC, explaining origins, and showing old films as examples. Saw MOON, Sam Bell discovers companies in the future use clones as work force. As sci fi writers/film makers are inventing the possible futures, scientists try to catch up. Best Sci fi robot, mimetic polyalloy T1000. [Image: terminator-2-t-1000-mall-escape1.jpg]

T1000 is one badass motherlicker. I was was just watching Terminator 2 yesterday... get out of my head, you shit. Big Grin
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I know for some reason, I see Arnie and downgrade film, but that film contains everthing from, hero myth to apocalypse. I also like Predator. Great sound effects! [Image: tumblr_mh5gf1H7Bo1qgg2i4o1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • wellplayedpenny
Heard this on radio earlier, not nerdy enough to know their birthdays. Happy Birthday> Stan and Nichelle> [Image: stan_lee_meets_spider-man.jpg][Image: tumblr_mxcdqxn2lo1r60h6bo4_250.gif]
Good bye to Rod Taylor[Image: time-machine-taylor.png]Also in The Birds. Support for Freedom of Speech, and Satire[Image: charlie-hebdo-shooting-tribute-illustrat...sts-24.jpg]