Other Obsessions Of Ours
[Image: 2605.jpg] There you go Major, I knew I'd find a comedy ELEPHANT somewhere. Now all I need is Eminem rapping on the back of one! Or maybe a Hip Hop ELEPHANT.
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Knitted hoochie pants anyone! [Image: funny%2B(5).jpg]
  • queenoftheDales
More examples of knitted hoochie-wear...

[Image: 2r217d0.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
OI! You two....Whilst I can appreciate that a person MIGHT feasibly become obsessed by comedy elephants and disturbing knitwear...are these two things REALLY obsessions of yours? Or do they belong in the thread "Rampant Idiocy" instead?
Don't make me put you in that wine-swilling Gulag, Pilot.
I don't think I can threaten Toad with that.....Toad, what would happen if we tried to moderate each other? Would the universe collapse? Or would it just look eerily like that gif of the Sheldon twins?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, ricardo shillyshally
(02-17-2014, 07:44 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: OI! You two....Whilst I can appreciate that a person MIGHT feasibly become obsessed by comedy elephants and disturbing knitwear...are these two things REALLY obsessions of yours? Or do they belong in the thread "Rampant Idiocy" instead?
Don't make me put you in that wine-swilling Gulag, Pilot.
I don't think I can threaten Toad with that.....Toad, what would happen if we tried to moderate each other? Would the universe collapse? Or would it just look eerily like that gif of the Sheldon twins?

I'll have you know I'm actually quite obsessed with the hideousness of knitted menswear...and feathered hair and uh uh...*splutter grumble*...HE STARTED IT!!

"Hello? Pajamas' Moving Services?"
OH PLEASE...
The following 3 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, ricardo shillyshally, Tuesday Pajamas
You'd be amazed at some of the images I discovered while reseaching 'hoochie pants', still not exactly sure what they are! But hell, anything for a laugh! The News is dire, and people around here have started growing gills!! [Image: doctor-who-20.jpg] [Image: michaelfish.jpg]
Pilot Fish, you with your... slightly irrelevant images.

Also did someone say Eminem...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Irrelevant and redundant!!! No but really, I am obsessed by images, and also the back story(who would have thought that an elephant giving birth to human children was a good idea!!!). [Image: Reign473-13.jpg]
  • Wisp
Jim Parsons not resigning with BBT (run Jim run!)
Ninth Doctor (Chris is just HOT)
Rose Tyler/Bad Wolf pregnant by the Doctor, but she's shagged all of them (1 - 11) so they don't know which ONE knocked her up (seriously there's a fanfic)
The Joker & Harley (best comic villain couple ever)
Tastefully done Shenny sex, who am I kidding any Shenny sex
Wesley Crusher being a girl like they originally casted for
1930 & 40's MGM Musicals
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Something I think about!! Why are people drawn to certain super heroes? (Spiderman was a geek, who became powerful physically), (Superman was an alien who pretended to be a human geek)(both pretended to be reporters!). And it's the same for gaming avatars. Do people choose someone with similar traits to themselves, or are they a more physical presence? Do people choose an avatar who is totally disimilar? For example, look at the avatars Penny and Howard chose! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_UXz8sdTk