The Wedding Ringer
Have any of you fellow ShennyHQers watched The Wedding Ringer yet?

If so, what did u think of the film and Kaley's character(Gretchen Palmer)?

Is her character similar to or different from Penny? Would u watch the movie

again?
I'm going to try to see it this weekend if I don't have to work. If I have to, I'll go see it next weekend and report back. From the commercials I've seen Kaley's role is pretty minor.

We'll see...

To be honest, I said I didn't want to watch that movie Home where Jim Parsons is doing voice work, but it seemed funny and my niece wants to see it so I'm going to see that too.
32% on Rotten Tomatoes

"Speaking of small roles, another downside of The Wedding Ringer is its distinct lack of female presence. Despite Cuoco's third billing, her character is barely in the movie at all and only occasionally pops up to throw another wrench in Doug and Jimmy's well-oiled machine."
Let's go exploring!
So she's a plot tool, a role she should be used to at this point.
(01-17-2015, 09:07 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: 32% on Rotten Tomatoes

"Speaking of small roles, another downside of The Wedding Ringer is its distinct lack of female presence. Despite Cuoco's third billing, her character is barely in the movie at all and only occasionally pops up to throw another wrench in Doug and Jimmy's well-oiled machine."

I thought it was strange that I did not see Kaley appear in any of the commercials for the movie.