Rather Odd &/Or Beautiful Things
[Image: big-dragon-5.jpg]

This is pretty
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, devilbk
http://www.cultofweird.com/medical/beauchene-skull/
[Image: RlLkuWN.gif]

How often have I felt like a pigfish straining towards an always elusive lollipop.

Wink

(Nice find, Dev.)
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Nutz, FlyingSolo, Idle Miscreant, devilbk
New suits for Sheldon?

[Image: os_pac-man_website_01.jpg]
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • devilbk, QueenOfShebaSays
[Image: os_product-photo_bat-guy_1.jpg]
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
[Image: os_033_badaboom_website-001.jpg]
[Image: os_034_braveheart_website_01.jpg]
Oh my god these suits are awesome! I could so see Jim pulling them off with ease!
Bitches be crazy. 
The Long Now

[Image: Pxnu9Xp.jpg]

"There is a Clock ringing deep inside a mountain. It is a huge Clock, hundreds of feet tall, designed to tick for 10,000 years. Every once in a while the bells of this buried Clock play a melody. Each time the chimes ring, it’s a melody the Clock has never played before. The Clock’s chimes have been programmed to not repeat themselves for 10,000 years. Most times the Clock rings when a visitor has wound it, but the Clock hoards energy from a different source and occasionally it will ring itself when no one is around to hear it. It’s anyone’s guess how many beautiful songs will never be heard over the Clock’s 10 millennial lifespan."     -- Kevin Kelly
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma
I wasn't sure where to put this... so i'll put it here

Here is a  short film Avan Jogia recently released online, it is in four parts, Last Teenagers of the Apocalypse. It's sort of a crazy journey, kinda weird and really odd, but I liked it.

Part One "WAR":

[X]

Part Two "CONQUEST":

[X]

Part Three "FAMINE":

[X]

Part Four "DEATH":

CONT....
Bitches be crazy.