Wild TBBT Cast Sightings
Strange reactions? Damn you, I'm looking at it now!
(02-20-2014, 09:35 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Riki Lindhome (Ramona Nowitzki) and Kate Micucci (Lucy) are a comedy-folk duo known as Garfunkel and Oates. Their songs/videos are satirical, EXTREMELY explicit but effing hilarious, and they all seem to be available on YouTube.

Having seen this, I would be highly amused to have Ramona suddenly reappear and get into a catfight with Amy over the derailment of Sheldon's career.
The following 5 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales, Toad, devilbk, Jomi25
(02-23-2014, 02:17 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Having seen this, I would be highly amused to have Ramona suddenly reappear and get into a catfight with Amy over the derailment of Sheldon's career.

I never thought I'd actually WANT to see Ramona again.

(02-23-2014, 02:13 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Strange reactions? Damn you, I'm looking at it now!

Strange, positive reactions. I seem to have a bit of a thing for pretty insectile men with slightly receding hairlines...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad, Jomi25
(02-23-2014, 02:19 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Strange, positive reactions. I seem to have a bit of a thing for pretty insectile men with slightly receding hairlines...

I have the same troubling affliction. Tongue
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp, Toad
http://youtu.be/bdzyHpw8Mto

SHELDON IN ICARLY
I've been sniggering over this for a while now. What a wonderfully smarmy fucker...
Parsons in the 2012 film Sunset Stories.

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, queenoftheDales, Jomi25
One of the few commercials I actually like, and I never realized until today that "Phil Shifley" is played by Brian Thomas Smith (Zack).

OH PLEASE...
[Image: BqmzQJDIAAACo5E.jpg]

Well I'm glad he's happy...That IS happiness, yes?
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
I've been reading Kevin Sussman's Twitter...

"Just picked up a piece of banana thinking it was a walnut and it freaked me out. So slimy. For a walnut. Very unnatural. I'm okay now, thnx."

"I think my family is planning a drug intervention. Great, now I have to act all surprised."

"I can't stop with the grapes. They're like mini juice boxes. Need more grapes!!"

"My sink - currently contains: one cereal bowl and seventeen thousand spoons. Oh, and a shriveling grape caught in the thing."

Someone put him in another show.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
I'm still pissed his show with John Ross Bowie wasn't picked up. That would have been quite darkly brilliant I think. Not the Minions thing they did, the sitcom pilot. Potentially it was too cynical.
Bowie's a clever fucker. His articles are superb.
Kevin's read our Stuart article, if that's any interest to you Doctor.
And his character's in the finale quite significantly, so watch THAT one.
When it shows in your rain-soaked little country.
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp