Wild TBBT Cast Sightings
(01-19-2014, 11:29 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: It all started with a...commercial...

Holy shamoley! Sheldon was the star from the first commercial.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Jomi25
Vintage Sheldon. Deep voiced, and not at all happy with the whole innuendo situation.

We miss you, Dr Cooper.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp
(02-11-2014, 02:27 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Vintage Sheldon. Deep voiced, and not at all happy with the whole innuendo situation.

We miss you, Dr Cooper.

How is an asexual so sexy? Damn it!
I never saw him as asexual, just as completely unconcerned with the physical world, because he was all about the intellectual pursuit. It was refreshing, with all the creepy little idiots he was surrounded by.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales
[Image: 009ASM_Simon_Helberg_001.jpg] When we were discussing re-vitalising TBBT, by bringing in a known director, the Cohen Brothers were suggested. I saw A Serious Man where Simon Helberg plays Rabbi Scott Ginsler.(nerdology!)(excuse repetition Flying Monkey!!)
I've recently started binging on Arrested Development (love it by the way) and spotted Simon Helberg in one episode... No clip.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad
Riki Lindhome (Ramona Nowitzki) and Kate Micucci (Lucy) are a comedy-folk duo known as Garfunkel and Oates. Their songs/videos are satirical, EXTREMELY explicit but effing hilarious, and they all seem to be available on YouTube.

OH PLEASE...
Still cute. Check.

[Image: tumblr_n1ery4oFIu1swudp8o1_500.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
I think this is a behind the scenes photo from some shooting of Visions, which Jim is in. (WHAT FUCKIN' ROLE I WANT TO KNOW) Jim's shiny forehead is evoking strange reactions in me. I'll just point out the obvious that I am extremely jealous of Eva Longoria right now...

[Image: BhEEIk2CMAA0H1N.jpg]
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad