Proposing a thread/category
(02-17-2014, 04:56 AM)pilot fish Wrote: I've got an idea called CONFESSIONS.

Oooooo I like this idea...I second this thread
This one needs a catchy title. A Thread Where We Set The Other Members A Challenge; So for those who are wordwranglers, something like, describe Howard's mother, or captain sweatpants(I expect to split my spleen!), or whatever. For the visual manipulators; create a rare 'ship' manip, or unusual edit, etc. (I may have to invest in some software, all I've got is Paint, and drawing with a mouse isn't easy. Actually I have been wanting to share a drawing of Tony Robinson, but it's on paper, yadder photo,yadder upload, yadder attachment, yadder nightmare! What I really need is an A1 size graphics tablet).
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Confessions... Good idea.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
This post is not about proposing a thread, but I just had some suggestions about where some of the already existing threads may belong. I was browsing the forums and just thought maybe these can be better forums for the following threads (although I am not 100% sure):

I was thinking maybe the Season 5 and Season 6 Redemption Episode polls can be moved from Current Season Forum (Anything Can Happen Thursdays) to the Show Discussion Forum (Mint in box).
Also, I think the BBT drinking game thread can go to the Show Discussion Forum (Mint in box). I know it's a drinking game and all but the thread contains many good points about the show.
Maybe the Homo Novus: Where is He Now? thread can go to the Character Discussion Forum (The geniuses and their friend Howard) since it discusses a character?
And Shelnard and What the Ship threads can be moved from the Character Discussion thread to the Show Discussion Forum (Mint in box)? Or we can even have a new Forum for "Relationships" and "Shipping" and put Shenny, Shelnard, What the Ship, It's Officially a Bromance and every other thread that has to do with (relation)ships under that forum.

I think it would also be great if you could somehow put the Forum Agreement somewhere at the top of the forum page so the newcomers who visit the forum for the first time will easily find it and become aware of the forum rules and of how these forums work/are run.

These are only some suggestions that came to me while browsing the forum this evening, but they may be as well my ramblings and my occasional crazy desire to 'organize' taking over! So you can just ignore them if you will!
The following 2 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad
These are all great suggestions and I have moved these threads. There is now a 'Shipping' thread for all relationship discussion, including bromances and alternatives ships.

The only one I didn't implement was the drinking game, which is now in a new 'Games' section pinned at the top of 'Jibber Jabber'

Pilot fish you could use this for your challenges or confession threads.

Thanks for your ideas Blossom
Oh missed that one and have moved both. There was a few icon requests as well. Puke being one of them Big Grin I'll get on that later.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FranEssi
Puke Puke and shock Shock reporting for duty
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, devilbk, Toad
I LOVE UM!!!!! *clapping with glee Big Grin *
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Yea!!!
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The Forum Agreement is now a sub forum in 'Anything can happen Thursday' at the top. Smile