Proposing a thread/category
I'm not sure if this would justify a whole thread but I'm just not sure where to put it: Things that were created just for the show like:

Professor Proton's television show
Stu The Cockatoo is New at the Zoo
the Indian folktale of Princess Panchali
Needy Baby Greedy Baby book by Dr. Hofstadter
etc.
Let's go exploring!
(01-23-2014, 01:21 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: I'm not sure if this would justify a whole thread but I'm just not sure where to put it: Things that were created just for the show like:

etc.

It could go in Mint In Box and be called Fictionception...? I think it'd be a nice thread.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(01-23-2014, 01:21 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: I'm not sure if this would justify a whole thread but I'm just not sure where to put it: Things that were created just for the show like:

etc.

Yes as Witchdoctor wrote: Mint in box. All other show discussion goes there.
Anyone think a Hotseat might be interesting..? Over on L'Orange they had them, and it was interesting seeing how people answered weird hypothetical questions.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales
(02-12-2014, 07:03 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Anyone think a Hotseat might be interesting..? Over on L'Orange they had them, and it was interesting seeing how people answered weird hypothetical questions.

Sure. Sheldon's Spot? The Whiteboard?
OH PLEASE...
(02-12-2014, 07:03 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Anyone think a Hotseat might be interesting..? Over on L'Orange they had them, and it was interesting seeing how people answered weird hypothetical questions.

Go for it.

Although to me a more accurate description of how it worked in Thugland was that people (like you) ASKED weird hypothetical questions, which were then promptly ignored. Sometimes through simple lack of imagination, but usually because the person being questioned considered you The Enemy, for a variety of narrow-minded and boring reasons...

But go ahead. I don't think you'll have either of those problems here...

You should start with Pilot Fish...he needs to catch the fuck up.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(02-12-2014, 07:19 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Go for it.

Although to me a more accurate description of how it worked in Thugland was that people (like you) ASKED weird hypothetical questions, which were then promptly ignored. Sometimes through simple lack of imagination, but usually because the person being questioned considered you The Enemy, for a variety of narrow-minded and boring reasons...

But go ahead. I don't think you'll have either of those problems here...

You should start with Pilot Fish...he needs to catch the fuck up.

Ah. Good. Do you think there needs to be a sign-up thread?

(02-12-2014, 07:53 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Ah. Good. Do you think there needs to be a sign-up thread?

Er no. Just tell folk at the top of the new thread what it's about, and ask them to let you know in the Grumblebox (chat) that they're keen to be vivisected. You can maybe add a list of names to your original post through editing. Look forward to your interrogations Doctor!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(02-12-2014, 08:24 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Er no. Just tell folk at the top of the new thread what it's about, and ask them to let you know in the Grumblebox (chat) that they're keen to be vivisected. You can maybe add a list of names to your original post through editing. Look forward to your interrogations Doctor!

Everybody shall have the opportunity to interrogate eachother... I'm not doing all the frigging work. Cool

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales
I've got an idea called CONFESSIONS. 1. I never drink tea, too English. It's insipid,tasteless,bilge,(unless it's Oolong, I'm with Bev H). 2. I've never worn blue jeans, too American. 3. I've never read any fanfiction(I know, prepare the hot spoons, we have a heretic!). It's just I can't do the whole uberfan thing. That's why I don't go to gigs, all that adoration. I see everyone as equal, although, of course I do appreciate intellect and talent. 4. Never watch period drama/comedy/fantasy. Never seen Blackadder, any Tolkien,etc. I prefer social realism. I'll get my coat! [Image: 6e6163d17f17772f765917ece690226c.jpg] [Image: confession4-490x291.jpg]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant