Proposing a thread/category
Do you think we should have a cast thread? I just don't know where to put it.

I was thinking of a "before TBBT"/randowm tidbits thread where we can post videos/pictures of TBBT actors doing other things e.g. adverts...?

Imagine that. It's almost as if they're like... real actors who have been in other things or something. Big Grin
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
We could. I could add a cast forum.
(01-03-2014, 11:24 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: We could. I could add a cast forum.

Big Grin
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

Can anybody think of a clever TBBT-themed name for this pending cast forum? All I've got is The Multiverse, which is neither particularly clever nor strictly a Big Bang thing. Pajamas? You're good at this.

Adverts, huh? Were you raised by wolves?
OH PLEASE...
[Image: tumblr_mc6q67eYNK1qasxjlo1_500.gif]

Speaking of new threads, the idiot..er...intrepid Count Wally has announced Shenny HQ over on Orangeland.
If you feel like watching the doubtless inanity that will unfold, go here;
http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/top...y-website/

Sigh.
Perhaps it'll be alright?
Chaps?
Won't it?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(01-04-2014, 12:33 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mc6q67eYNK1qasxjlo1_500.gif]

Speaking of new threads, the idiot..er...intrepid Count Wally has announced Shenny HQ over on Orangeland.
If you feel like watching the doubtless inanity that will unfold, go here;
http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/top...y-website/

Sigh.
Perhaps it'll be alright?
Chaps?
Won't it?

You've explained it politely and lucidly, I assure you. I really have no right to feel as much dread as I do...

(01-04-2014, 07:10 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: You've explained it politely and lucidly, I assure you. I really have no right to feel as much dread as I do...

Well, we both lived through the Great Scourging of '13 and then you further suffered the foul Chat Debacle of August 15th (or thereabouts), so I think we have a right to be a bit...edgy..about such things...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Pajamas, do you think we could use a forum dedicated to the recurring characters? Kripke, Wheaton, Mary Cooper... Maybe we could call it Treasured Acquaintances or The Expansion Pack...

I'd like to start a thread dedicated to Zack Johnson, but I can't seem to justify plopping it in The Geniuses thread. For some reason.
OH PLEASE...
Your wish is my command.

We now have a Treasured acquaintances thread and I've moved Stuart into there.

Addendum to Philosophical Shenny has been moved to a new Shenny thread.
Was wondering if there was a more mobile compatible version of this site or if it would at all be possible to make one? Right now the only computer in my home is down for the count and only have access through my mobile phone. I would appreciate it greatly if I could post stuff here from my cellular device without having it shut everything down and reboot when I try. (I'm using an iPhone maybe that's why?)
My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer