Kaley Cuoco's Acting Career
Have any of you fellow Shenny HQers already seen Kaley's upcoming movie, The Wedding Ringer, where she plays the bride-to -be Gretchen Palmer?

Do u think her character Gretchen Palmer would be similar or different from her other characters that we love her for: Penny, our favorite Cornhusker, or Wanda, from the Last Ride?

Either way, I am so stoked to see this upcoming movie of hers.
The following 1 user Likes ShennyShipper91's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
I believe in Burning Bodhi, Kaley plays Katy, a troubled woman in her 20s.
Do u think this is a good character for Kaley to play, considering she has only mostly played comedic characters in her career so far, with the (exception of Wanda, etc....). I believe this is a good way for her to expand her acting horizons and broaden her emotional range. So what do my fellow Shenny HQers think? Is Katy a good character for Kaley to portray so she does not get typecast in Penny-type roles?(No offense on account of Penny, our favorite Cornhusker, btw....).

Let me know ur opinions in regards to her character roles and if u are familiar with Kaley's characters as I am; let me know ur favorite character of hers(movie or tv) and why.
This movie is a departure from her usual projects. It will be interesting to she what she does with a more serious role.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
Name the movie characters that Kaley has portrayed so far....
Hey Shenny HQers!!!

could you,( hypothetically speaking, btw....) imagine Kaley or Penny starring in a horror-type film besides her failed stint as the girl-gorilla hybrid in the low-budget Serial Apeist franchise?

If so, what are some roiles that Kaley or Penny would do justice to?

Maybe Kaley could play the Penny expy....lol....no offense on Penny's or Kaley's part though, to some of us; she's our fave Cornhusker...).

Any other ideas? Let me know.....
So i was thinking this thread could be based solely on Kaley's theatrical workSmile
I believe she starred in community theater productions of Annie and Fiddler on the Roof when she was younger(Any guesses as to what parts she played)? On a side note, simon Helberg did mention (albeit jokingly) at Kaley's Walk of Fame ceremony that she was a sensational "Tevye"....lol(No offense to Kaley or Penny though, btw.....).
The Wedding Ringer

"A shy young groom needs to impress his in-laws, so he turns to a best-man-for-hire to help him out." (IMDb)

[Image: n2fihi.jpg]
[Image: 21eqq34.jpg]

Burning Bodhi

"When a young man reads on Facebook that his best friend from high school is dead, he reluctantly comes home to New Mexico to confront his troublesome parents, his heartbroken first girlfriend, and a ton of regrets." (IMDb)

[Image: 2re1jis.jpg]
[Image: vyseja.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
I just watched Kaley's movie 'Authors Anonymous'. Didn't know what to expect and to be honest I was a little worried it might be cheesy and I wouldn't like it because it didn't get great reviews. But it's actually not bad. Her co-stars were great, especially Teri Polo. She was still quite Penny-like in the role but there are also subtle differences. Well done Kaley.

[Image: ScreenShot2014-12-01at230320_zps6c270da6.png]

Look at the image she's uses for her book signing. That IS Penny right?

[Image: ScreenShot2014-12-01at230401_zps0db45849.png]
(12-02-2014, 06:25 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I just watched Kaley's movie 'Authors Anonymous'. Didn't know what to expect and to be honest I was a little worried it might be cheesy and I wouldn't like it because it didn't get great reviews. But it's actually not bad. Her co-stars were great, especially Teri Polo. She was still quite Penny-like in the role but there are also subtle differences. Well done Kaley.

[Image: ScreenShot2014-12-01at230320_zps6c270da6.png]

Look at the image she's uses for her book signing. That IS Penny right?

[Image: ScreenShot2014-12-01at230401_zps0db45849.png]

Yes, Tuesday Pajamas, I believe that is an image of Penny taken from the pilot. Smile
Have you seen this movie Shennyshipper91? I liked it.