0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.13 The Occupation Recalibration
Hi Satnight, it took me a few tries to figure out how to upload the gif files but with trial and error I seem to have gotten the hang of it. Now I have found it a bit addicting.

Glad to see you made it over to here.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
I went absolutely bat-shit insane and plastered every available surface with Buster Keaton falling off things when I first discovered the joys of gif-posting.
Rather co-incidentally, this one was my first non-Keaton;

[Image: Young-Frankenstein-Dancing-young-franken...00-265.gif]

Gamma, I wholly approve of your signature.
Do you know where your towel is?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(01-17-2014, 12:50 PM)Gamma12 Wrote: Hi Satnight, it took me a few tries to figure out to upload the gif files but with trial and error I seem to have figured it out. Now I have found it a bit addicting.

Glad to see you made it over to here.

Hi Gamma!

[Image: tumblr_m6d2enEdfz1qb7xc3o1_500.gif]

Honest!! Big Grin

Yeah, I dare say this site is more addicting than the actual show :exclamation:
The following 3 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • brisketbot, Wisp, Gamma
(01-16-2014, 01:48 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hello my fellow Shenny friends! This is my first post at ShennyHQ and I am LOVING this site. I can't say I have been reading it so much as consuming it body and soul! You have all done an incredible job and deserve a Noble Prize (for Peace?) for your efforts.

Since social convention dictates that I not arrive to the party empty-handed, Sheldon and I have brought some Cylon toast. Smile

(I'm a noob so I hope that attachment worked). Angel As for this episode, it sounded like it was going to be good from the taping report and the actual aired version didn't disappoint. I could have done without the "alpha male" being reduced to a simple dog, but Sheldon's support for Penny and the "we're dreamers" line more than made up for it, IMO.

Never fear Sat is here. Welcome Sat! Smile I really enjoyed the Shenny in this episode and "we're dreamers" line was excellent! The dog stuff was not as bad as I thought.
(01-17-2014, 10:20 PM)ses1515 Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 01:48 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hello my fellow Shenny friends! This is my first post at ShennyHQ and I am LOVING this site. I can't say I have been reading it so much as consuming it body and soul! You have all done an incredible job and deserve a Noble Prize (for Peace?) for your efforts.

Since social convention dictates that I not arrive to the party empty-handed, Sheldon and I have brought some Cylon toast. Smile

(I'm a noob so I hope that attachment worked). Angel As for this episode, it sounded like it was going to be good from the taping report and the actual aired version didn't disappoint. I could have done without the "alpha male" being reduced to a simple dog, but Sheldon's support for Penny and the "we're dreamers" line more than made up for it, IMO.

Never fear Sat is here. Welcome Sat! Smile I really enjoyed the Shenny in this episode and "we're dreamers" line was excellent! The dog stuff was not as bad as I thought.

This "dog stuff" is scaring me. But I can't be bothered to watch the show to see it. That's how pissed I am with it. I just come on here to talk to y'all...

I should make more Jibber Jabber Threads. COME AND TALK TO ME EVERYONE. NO I AM NOT NEEDY AND ANNOYING. Sheldon's elegant mantis-like frame should never be made to hump legs (Or Amys), and could they AT LEAST treat him more like a cat? Like I've said a fafillion times, the writers (And the cluster of rabid canon-supporters) seem to be obsessed with making Sheldon as abrasive, bumbling and pet-like as possible. It was fine when he had the genuine nefarious/beautiful mind personality, but not now the clone has taken his place.

Is it just me or are the taping reports hard to follow? I never understand what's going on until I see the actual episode.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(01-17-2014, 11:55 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: This "dog stuff" is scaring me. But I can't be bothered to watch the show to see it. That's how pissed I am with it. I just come on here to talk to y'all...

I should make more Jibber Jabber Threads. COME AND TALK TO ME EVERYONE. NO I AM NOT NEEDY AND ANNOYING. Sheldon's elegant mantis-like frame should never be made to hump legs (Or Amys), and could they AT LEAST treat him more like a cat? Like I've said a fafillion times, the writers (And the cluster of rabid canon-supporters) seem to be obsessed with making Sheldon as abrasive, bumbling and pet-like as possible. It was fine when he had the genuine nefarious/beautiful mind personality, but not now the clone has taken his place.

Is it just me or are the taping reports hard to follow? I never understand what's going on until I see the actual episode.

Well, the taping reports are written by people with inferior minds who think Amy/Sheldon are the Holy Grail of ships... Personally, I've never had difficulty making them out, but then again, I am an elementary school teacher, so I'm used to deciphering the prattling of my students. Wink
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Wisp
(01-18-2014, 01:11 AM)CassandraElise Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 11:55 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: This "dog stuff" is scaring me. But I can't be bothered to watch the show to see it. That's how pissed I am with it. I just come on here to talk to y'all...

Well, the taping reports are written by people with inferior minds who think Amy/Sheldon are the Holy Grail of ships... Personally, I've never had difficulty making them out, but then again, I am an elementary school teacher, so I'm used to deciphering the prattling of my students. Wink

I could never be a teacher. I'd be arrested for murder on the first day. I could also never meet one of the rabid Shamys on the TBBT Site for the same reason.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?