0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.13 The Occupation Recalibration
Yes I think this could be a featured episode on the site but I don't think our other writer was keen on this one. So....?
(01-14-2014, 07:12 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Yes I think this could be a featured episode on the site but I don't think our other writer was keen on this one. So....?

Gripe will gladly shoulder the yoga-ridden burden. I quite fancy the grim existentialism of the previous episode as well, with Penny's apparent breakdown and Sheldon's vivisection of "humour", but I'll drag that thought over to the correct thread. LIKE A GOOD FELLOW.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
In order to keep the episode threads on topic, some of the posts that were on this thread have been moved to 'Off Topic' in the Show discussion forum. So feel free to spread out and create other threads. Carry on! Smile
There is also temporarily a "Spoilers and Idle Speculation" thread in Green Lantern's Buttocks.
I ended up giving this episode 2 Penny Blossoms. I really loved the Shenny moments in it. "He's not like us Penny, We're dreamers" was most heartfelt, romantic thing I've ever heard from Sheldon. It was completely natural and unforced (unlike a canon couple they continually try to ram down our throats). I said this on Paradox, but I also really enjoyed the banter between Amy and Raj, it just sparked, they would make a better couple (he would Karma Sutra her brains out)

Amy - I'm dating Sheldon
Raj - Does Sheldon know you're dating Sheldon?
Amy - Big talk coming from a guy with no girlfriend

Stuart- You too, Captain Sweatpants?
CS- He has free popcorn
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Hello my fellow Shenny friends! This is my first post at ShennyHQ and I am LOVING this site. I can't say I have been reading it so much as consuming it body and soul! You have all done an incredible job and deserve a Noble Prize (for Peace?) for your efforts.

Since social convention dictates that I not arrive to the party empty-handed, Sheldon and I have brought some Cylon toast. Smile

(I'm a noob so I hope that attachment worked). Angel As for this episode, it sounded like it was going to be good from the taping report and the actual aired version didn't disappoint. I could have done without the "alpha male" being reduced to a simple dog, but Sheldon's support for Penny and the "we're dreamers" line more than made up for it, IMO.
The following 2 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One
(01-16-2014, 01:48 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hello my fellow Shenny friends! This is my first post at ShennyHQ and I am LOVING this site. I can't say I have been reading it so much as consuming it body and soul! You have all done an incredible job and deserve a Noble Prize (for Peace?) for your efforts.

Since social convention dictates that I not arrive to the party empty-handed, Sheldon and I have brought some Cylon toast. Smile

(I'm a noob so I hope that attachment worked). Angel As for this episode, it sounded like it was going to be good from the taping report and the actual aired version didn't disappoint. I could have done without the "alpha male" being reduced to a simple dog, but Sheldon's support for Penny and the "we're dreamers" line more than made up for it, IMO.

AAHHH!Big Grin I'm so happy you're here! I was hoping you'd come on over and join this incredibly awesome community LOL. I love reading your insights with everything and everyone currently happening in the show so I can't wait to see your reviews during the private spoiler thread especially you're allowed to speak more freely about anything that has been really bothering you about the show here.
(01-16-2014, 01:48 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hello my fellow Shenny friends! This is my first post at ShennyHQ and I am LOVING this site. I can't say I have been reading it so much as consuming it body and soul! You have all done an incredible job and deserve a Noble Prize (for Peace?) for your efforts.

Holy crap on a cracker, that picture is small! Confused

(01-16-2014, 01:55 PM)Jislane35 Wrote:

AAHHH!Big Grin I'm so happy you're here! I was hoping you'd come on over and join this incredibly awesome community LOL. I love reading your insights with everything and everyone currently happening in the show so I can't wait to see your reviews during the private spoiler thread especially you're allowed to speak more freely about anything that has been really bothering you about the show here.
Aww!! Thanks Jislane! It's good to be here. It's taken me awhile and if I knew how to put up a gif with Sheldon, out of breath and holding a hotdog at Penny's door in the Spaghetti Catalyst, I would. (Can someone be a lamb and tell me how!) This is an amazing site and I am really enjoying all the great posts here. Smile
(01-16-2014, 01:55 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Holy crap on a cracker, that picture is small! Confused

Greetings and salutations Satnight815!
(these avatar names make everything sound vaguely Orwellian....)
Glad you made it over likewise.

Whatever picture or GIF you feel fit to grace us with, simply find the bastard on Google images, copy the URL, and paste it in the little box that pops up when you click the "mountains and red sun" image in the top section of the Reply box. You might not see this until you use the Full Reply, rather than the Quick Reply.
I'm sure that made no sense at all.
We intend to start a forum tutorial thread, for all the noobs. In the mean, experiment!
Gripe.
(01-16-2014, 02:17 PM)Major Gripe Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 01:55 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Holy crap on a cracker, that picture is small! Confused

Greetings and salutations Satnight815!
(these avatar names make everything sound vaguely Orwellian....)
Glad you made it over likewise.

Whatever picture or GIF you feel fit to grace us with, simply find the bastard on Google images, copy the URL, and paste it in the little box that pops up when you click the "mountains and red sun" image in the top section of the Reply box. You might not see this until you use the Full Reply, rather than the Quick Reply.
I'm sure that made no sense at all.
We intend to start a forum tutorial thread, for all the noobs. In the mean, experiment!
Gripe.

[Image: ltnlfz.jpg]

I salute you, Major gripe, for your help. However, now that I have learned how, I fear you may have created a monster …

[Image: Young-Frankenstein1.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Wisp, FranEssi