0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.13 The Occupation Recalibration
This image is brilliant. It's all the eyes.

(01-04-2014, 05:53 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: [Image: 104344_d00999b.jpg]
^ The two most beautiful and sexiest people on the show. Smile
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
[Image: 9fw7wi.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
Sheldon's eyes Heart I thought his trousers looked wrong but then I realised they were sweatpants...

That promo picture gives me a glimmer of hope. Peldon!!!

(01-10-2014, 04:13 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: [Image: 9fw7wi.jpg]

Aww, bless.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The image above gives me a stabbing pain in the ventricles. However, living in the Antipodes, with a computer built out of string and a dream, I don't have access to this episode. Somebody please tell me Penny rescues the miserable sod?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Yes, Penny comes to the rescue and she and Sheldon go on a road trip. Much as dislike the Sheldon as a dog device, Jim did a really good job with the expressions and the movements.

Loved that Sheldon was being supportive when Penny asked if she did the right thing, his answer was an unequivocal yes. Leonard on the other hand spent the episode backtracking and pulling his foot out of his mouth finally coming up with a mishmash of truths, halftruths, and equivocation that sort of satisfied Penny. Sheldon was right though, he gets what she is doing because they are both dreamers- to bad they had to have Penny throw in another puppy joke there.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(01-10-2014, 11:51 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Yes, Penny comes to the rescue and she and Sheldon go on a road trip. Much as dislike the Sheldon as a dog device, Jim did a really good job with the expressions and the movements.

Loved that Sheldon was being supportive when Penny asked if she did the right thing, his answer was an unequivocal yes. Leonard on the other hand spent the episode backtracking and pulling his foot out of his mouth finally coming up with a mishmash of truths, halftruths, and equivocation that sort of satisfied Penny. Sheldon was right though, he gets what she is doing because they are both dreamers- to bad they had to have Penny throw in another puppy joke there.

Sheldon and Penny saves an otherwise extremely dull episode. The yoga is fabulous and I love this quote:

Penny to Leonard "You keep saying you're on my side but you don't act like it."
Sheldon "He does that to me too, why do we put up with it."

Smile
I didn't mind the Amy, Raj, Howard so much. They kind of underutilized them though, it could have been much funnier. I think Amy and Raj could have potential to be a funny couple. I think they could play well off each other with general snarkiness. I would rather see that than the usual sad sack Raj and whatever it is that Amy's become. I liked Stuart but it seems Bernadette' s button has been permanently set on shrill this season. Enough.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
I want my nerdy little science dudes back, dammit! Watching these ill-suited couples being slowly sucked under by relationship quicksand is frustratingly painful to watch.

Glad you liked the yoga scene, Pajamas! Alas, I kept comparing it to the exercise scene in The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification.
OH PLEASE...
Although I liked the yoga scene, I thought Sheldon was OOC in this episode. In work song nanocluster he calculated Penny's possible income from making hair barrettes, in seconds. He was the opposite in this episode and although it was cute, it was highly impractical. Sheldon would have called her out on this. As he is well known for calling her out on everything, it seemed off.