The rest of Season Grate (Eps 8.07-8.15 and 8.17)
(11-01-2014, 10:21 PM)shennyfreak1990 Wrote: Thank you all for your welcome.

This forum is awesome. Only Shenny fans. In other forums the people don't want to have Shenny fans around and I think the reason is that they are scared about how much fans SP have. And that someday SP happens.

I hope that they make after this horrible episode no more Shamy/Lenny scenes. I hate this couple thingPuke

Thanks shennyfreak, it's great to have you with us. We don't only have Shenny fans here though, we also cater for:

The Nostalgics - fans who like the early seasons best.

Sheldon purists - who like Sheldon before they regressed him and put him in a relationship.

Alternative shippers - who like Raj/Howard, Leonard/Sheldon etc.

There is a very strong canon presence on the other forums which makes it hard for us to have fun. This place is just ours and it works very well. There's a thread here about the different types of members.

http://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/showthread.php...nd+of+hqer
(11-01-2014, 10:19 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Yes and how he tries to ignore her smile but just looks coy.

I couldn't care less Ses. The show is gone down the pan and I'm cherry picking from it now. They could give Amy a Nobel and then have her give birth to a thousand alien spider babies at her acceptance speech for all I care. Actually I'd probably tune in for that Tongue

Cherry picking is all we have TP. Just curious with the follow up episode. Would not surprise me if we get the Shenny scenes JP was talking about after this episode.
(11-02-2014, 12:39 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Cherry picking is all we have TP. Just curious with the follow up episode. Would not surprise me if we get the Shenny scenes JP was talking about after this episode.

Well they better be GOOD Heart the couples are a joke...
(11-02-2014, 12:56 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Well they better be GOOD Heart the couples are a joke...

I hate how these couples are so restrictive. Feels like the couples own each other. No freedom and room for even friendship pairings. Puke
Obviously, you don't need friends any more when you can have sex instead. *eye-roll*

And I'd say that one half of the couple owns the other, in every case. In a selfish, detrimental way.
(11-02-2014, 02:28 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Obviously, you don't need friends any more when you can have sex instead. *eye-roll*

And I'd say that one half of the couple owns the other, in every case. In a selfish, detrimental way.

These Ships are so suffocating and unhealthy.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Louise
(11-01-2014, 09:32 PM)shennyfreak1990 Wrote: So hello I'm from Germany and a big Shenny / Jaley fan.

I don't even watch one episode of this season and I won't. I hope really that somedays Amy will disappear from this show. Even I don't like her.

And sorry when I make mistakes, my English isn't very well.

Welcome to the forums shennyfreak! I myself am from Germany, Berlin to be precise. Believe me, you will have a lot of fun here. So many threads with goodies, it's totally worth it.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin!
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Louise
Soooo let's just skip over tomorrow's episode shell we? Big Grin

Promo photos are out for 8.09 The Septum Deviation.

There's a couple of Howard and Raj ....

[Image: tbbt-episode8-099_595_slogo_zpsf54f9a4a.jpg]
[Image: tbbt-episode8-096_595_slogo_zpse64626b9.jpg]

Shelnard...

[Image: tbbt-episode8-094_595_slogo_zps3f1f396d.jpg]
[Image: tbbt-episode8-098_595_slogo_zpsd6fd1c1f.jpg]

Absolutely NONE of Penny. Huh

The rest can be seen here

Still I'm curious about the Shenny scene Jim Parsons mentioned, which was strangely absent from the TR. Rolleyes

Gifs to come...

Also the Sheldon and Leonard scenes might be okay...
The trailer... Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nel95uUg5a1qdxmh0o1_400.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One
(11-06-2014, 08:32 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The trailer... Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nel95uUg5a1qdxmh0o1_400.gif]

Best trailer ever. Big Grin