The rest of Season Grate (Eps 8.07-8.15 and 8.17)
(11-01-2014, 01:42 AM)devilbk Wrote: Amy feels that everything has to be about her and her opinion as it has been from her first appearance. She doesn't respect anyone else in the gang and just sees them as what they can contribute to her standing. As such, Bernadette cannot be allowed to do anything that makes her shine brighter than Amy and certainly cannot be admired for the physical attributes that Amy so clearly lacks. What bothered me most was that Bernadette absolutely nailed Amy on this, yet all we got to see was how horrible B was for what she said and not how horribly selfish Amy was for what she did. Amy has been a horrible human being this season and has yet to really be called on it. Just like Leonard she seems to be made of teflon. Every other character has had to pay for their missteps, but not Leonard and not Amy. I hope against all odds that they both suffer some sort of comeuppance over the next three years because they are so so deserving of some punishment and heartbreak.

Like each other Devilbk... Big Grin they look like a couple already.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
Just watched 'S08E07 The Misinterpretation Agitation'

This was the most boring episodes of the season. And apparently Penny is only with Leonard because he harassed her into it. AND THAT IS OKAY and even considered a NICE thing to do and a symbol of his success!! It's okay to treat Penny like a trophy because girls like her objectify themselves. Oh but not if you're a female scientist, then you can enjoy freedom from harassment. And it's flat faced Amy, who would kill her own grandmother to get that level of attention, who is the one to teach us that lesson. Gaahhhhhh! It's like they are saying Penny deserves to be lumbered with Leonard because she uses her sexuality and it's okay because he's smart and deserves the pat on the back. PukePuke

There is also nothing worse than a person who won't get the message either. It's so uncomfortable and depressing to be on the receiving end of that constant harassment and I'm sure most of us have experienced this at some point. It's not endearing.

Dev - I also don't like the way they bury Amy and Leonard's manipulative behaviour. The show sides with them all the time.
  • Gamma
Didn't watch the episode, but I think we can all agree on this: if you are a needy, creepy, self-loathing and manipulative douchebag, you'll get every girl - especially the hot neighbor. Sarcasm I mean it worked for Leonard, right? Forget the fact that every normal girl would have moved out in a heartbeat or even have called the cops, but nooo, as long as it's Leonard stalking Penny, it must be OK. TBBT is setting a great example here, really. Sarcasm
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
So hello I'm from Germany and a big Shenny / Jaley fan.

I don't even watch one episode of this season and I won't. I hope really that somedays Amy will disappear from this show. Even I don't like her.

And sorry when I make mistakes, my English isn't very well.
The following 3 users Like Del Fino's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Louise
WELCOME to the mad house BlossomBlossomBlossom
Welcome, shennyfreak! Glad to have you aboard. You'll find many similarly-minded individuals here.

And your English is fine. Blossom

Toad
OH PLEASE...
The next episode will be the Prom one : which is a no-watch for most of us but here's a little gif which I like...

[Image: tumblr_neafgzKGkJ1rrafppo1_250.gif]

And this...

[Image: tumblr_neafgzKGkJ1rrafppo4_250.gif]

So weird to have Sheldon Cooper suggesting anything sexual. And of course they always test it on Penny first. Rolleyes The thought of him consummating with that rag-bag woman though. Ergh!
(11-01-2014, 09:41 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The next episode will be the Prom one : which is a no-watch for most of us but here's a little gif which I like...

[Image: tumblr_neafgzKGkJ1rrafppo1_250.gif]

And this...

[Image: tumblr_neafgzKGkJ1rrafppo4_250.gif]

So weird to have Sheldon Cooper suggesting anything sexual. And of course they always test it on Penny first. Rolleyes The thought of him consummating with that rag-bag woman though. Ergh!

So cute how Penny pretends to not be interested in Sheldon. Tongue Wonder how they follow up this nightmare episode? They'll have to slow down the Shamy after this since we have 3 or more seasons to go.
(11-01-2014, 10:00 PM)ses1515 Wrote: So cute how Penny pretends to not be interested in Sheldon. Tongue

Yes and how he tries to ignore her smile but just looks coy.

(11-01-2014, 10:00 PM)ses1515 Wrote: Wonder how they follow up this nightmare episode? They'll have to slow down the Shamy after this since we have 3 or more seasons to go.

I couldn't care less Ses. The show is gone down the pan and I'm cherry picking from it now. They could give Amy a Nobel and then have her give birth to a thousand alien spider babies at her acceptance speech for all I care. Actually I'd probably tune in for that Tongue
  • Trust No One
Thank you all for your welcome.

This forum is awesome. Only Shenny fans. In other forums the people don't want to have Shenny fans around and I think the reason is that they are scared about how much fans SP have. And that someday SP happens.

I hope that they make after this horrible episode no more Shamy/Lenny scenes. I hate this couple thingPuke
The following 2 users Like Del Fino's post:
  • Louise, Tuesday Pajamas