TBBT and Universal Monsters
So i was thinking there could be this episode where Sheldon and Penny are married and host a Halloween party and the theme is Universal Monsters; so Sheldon and Penny host as The Phantom of the Opera and Christine Daae, Howard and Bernadette attend said party as the Wolfman and Gwen Conliffe, Raj goes as The Mummy, etc...
Any other ideas for the other characters or as to how this episode would play out?

I just love the Universal Monster franchise and the ShennySmile
Ahoy ShennyShipper!

That's a very entertaining notion. To avoid having too many threads though, and confusing my poor overheated brain, do you think we could just have one thread with ALL alternate universe episode ideas in it?
We already have "Wishful Thinking" which is for more "philosophical" (*cough*) thoughts about the show, and the "Homo Novus: Where is he now?" thread which details what happened to him after the arctic (brain eaten by a parasite which took over his body and turned him into the Pod Sheldon we have now etc), and tends to get a bit mad, but we always meant to have an "Alternate Episode Ideas" thread.
Would you like to either start one, or change the name of this thread to include other scenarios?

The same for your threads about all Penny's alternate roles. If they could just go in one thread (say, "Penny's Acting") it would be easier for us to keep track of them, and contribute. I never know which one to add to. You're very prolific with your new threads!
Big Grin
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • ShennyShipper91