New Shows 2017
Is anyone else as excited as I am about Jessica Jones? I can't wait till tomorrow, I took the day off to binge watch. David Tennent as The Purple Man.... Yes please. Please be as good as the articles are saying.

www.comicbookresources.com:8080/article/review-after-marvels-jessica-jones-youll-never-see-purple-the-same-way

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...ix/416685/

http://www.laweekly.com/film/jessica-jon...de-6296637

http://mashable.com/2015/11/19/jessica-j...Y22A2iVkqG
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Gamma, devilbk
Details! I want details! I don't have Netflix so won't be watching but I used to collect Alias the comic book when it was out. Please let me know what you think!
Let's go exploring!
Yes is this any good? Can't find it on download.
Great show, It's dark (but not as much as the comics) and has this noire Vibe to it. Here's the opening credits, which are a pretty good shout out to the comics

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Toad
Seems like a really interesting show, but I do not have Netflix. I'm not familiar with Jessica Jones. I hear Daredevil is a great show.
Anyone watching Agent Carter? Just started and I quite like it. Probably going to be cancelled though.

[Image: abc_69629.jpg]
(11-20-2015, 01:19 PM)Nutz Wrote: Is anyone else as excited as I am about Jessica Jones? I can't wait till tomorrow, I took the day off to binge watch. David Tennent as The Purple Man.... Yes please. Please be as good as the articles are saying.

Finally checked out Jessica and YUP, a new herione for my collection.

Moody, pissed off Jones...

[Image: IUv2TyI.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Nutz
Is anyone watching Timeless? I really wanted to like this show, but it's just making me mad. Although some of the history is interesting, the "good guys" are always late to the party, they stop nothing, and they trample the past as much as the Baddies. I'm seriously starting to wonder when the Reapers are going to show up, cause only the Doctor will be able to fix this show.
(03-02-2017, 03:07 PM)Nutz Wrote: Is anyone watching Timeless? I really wanted to like this show, but it's just making me mad. Although some of the history is interesting, the "good guys" are always late to the party, they stop nothing, and they trample the past as much as the Baddies. I'm seriously starting to wonder when the Reapers are going to show up, cause only the Doctor will be able to fix this show.

Yes, I keep watching but I am still not sure I really like it.  I think they do put enough history in to make it interesting but the paradoxes and conspiracies are nuts.  I find myself yelling at the characters occasionally for doing stupid things.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
I'm watching Timeless but its' ignorance/observance of time travel conventions is so hit and miss that I find myseld screaming at the characters. It seems obvious to me that the writers are not necessarily all following the same show bible. And the show runner needs a white board.