New Shows 2017
Never saw Gracepoint.I remember thinking I might check it out. No good then??

What do you guys think of this tee? Constantine, master of the dark arts Big Grin

[Image: constantine-smoke-t-shirt-979_670_zpssomi0wkw.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, devilbk
(05-17-2015, 03:59 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Never saw Gracepoint.I remember thinking I might check it out. No good then??

I stopped watching Gracepoint after the second episode. It really seemed like a bad version of the superior Broadchurch.

I have no idea why they sold the rights for an American version. If they wanted more money I'm sure PBS would have loved to show it as part of their Masterpiece Mysterys.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I watched the whole series of Gracepoint. It was definitely not nearly as well done as Broadchurch. Casting seemed to be a problem. The actress that played the Olivia Colman part was not good and the guy who played the father of the boy was also miscast, in my opinion. The pacing seemed of and some of the directing choices seemed weird.

I agree with Nutz, they should have just shopped Broadchurch to PBS.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
I think I'm the only Orphan Black fan here? My favourite clones are:

Ukrainian Helena : so nuts, so violent.

[Image: helena-bio-1280-907x510.jpg]

Followed by

Sarah : the protagonist

The girl who holds it all together.

[Image: sarah-bio-1280-907x510.jpg]

Then, housewife Alison : the respectable suburban housewife, who's really a drug dealer murderess.

[Image: allison-bio-1280-907x510.jpg]

I like the other clones as well but these are my faves... also like

Mark. One of the male clones.

[Image: mark-bio-1280-907x510.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • lewstonewar, Gamma
2015 Muppet preview.  Confused

http://youtu.be/-tQtDpIuSXs
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
BOY, not really sure what to say.

Kermit with a young girlfriend spoils the illusion of eternal youth that a puppet/animated character has. He suddenly look OLD, its so strange. Kermit was ageless before. They have 'middle-aged' them.
(09-20-2015, 04:52 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: BOY, not really sure what to say.

Kermit with a young girlfriend spoils the illusion of eternal youth that a puppet/animated character has. He suddenly look OLD, its so strange. Kermit was ageless before. They have 'middle-aged' them.

I'm sure Prady will call that "growth". You don't want him to die old and lonely on his lilypad do you?
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Nutz, Toad
One more. I'm torn between bored and grossed out

https://youtu.be/x2B5d-8H588
New Fall Shows: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Interesting Article about the new shows this year and ratings in general (the Elephant joke is a Bonus). The Muppets were the second best show in ratings for the Premires, but will they continue, or now that curiosity has been satisfied, will people just say "No, these aren't the Muppets I want to see"

New Fall Show Ratings
The muppets are NOT faring well

Ratings
week 1: 9.01 million, 2.9 rating
Week 2: 5.78 million, 2.0 rating
Week 3: 4.85 million, 1.7 rating
Week 4: 4.49 Million, 1.3 rating

Here are a couple of reviews.
A Joyless Excursion Made For Adult Fans That Lacks What Made Them Fans At All  Forbes 

The Fun Never Really Arrives Deadline Hollywood

Flaws Are Justified, If Still Slightly Jarring. AV Club

The Muppets on ABC, Kermit Is In A Mundane Midlife Crisis New York Times

The Muppets: A Travesty  The Telegraph (UK)

I fall somewhere between the Forbes and the Telegraphs reviews.

Here's a great site that updates the ratings and shows if the ratings are getting better or worse:
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-mu...ngs-38100/