• queenoftheDales, devilbk, Nutz, Jislane35
Sheldor's face... I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. >_<
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35
picture of our PennySmile

Attached Files Image(s)

The following 3 users Like ShennyShipper91's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, Nutz
Episode 7.23 and the subsequent discussion about Penny's horror at having absorbed so much "nerd" culture put me in mind of The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition from Season 2, which is, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, the first time she crosses over so to speak.

My word though, how I want this Penny back! I love that she's looking out for her friends and not afraid to take on a much larger opponent. And Kaley! She's a marvel of comedic brilliance, from that snark-infused "oh boy" to her wide-eyed astonishment at having subconsciously burped out some Star Trek trivia. Her timing and execution here is flawless.

OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • ShennyShipper91, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma
(05-03-2014, 08:55 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Episode 7.23 and the subsequent discussion about Penny's horror at having absorbed so much "nerd" culture put me in mind of The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition from Season 2, which is, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, the first time she crosses over so to speak.

My word though, how I want this Penny back! I love that she's looking out for her friends and not afraid to take on a much larger opponent. And Kaley! She's a marvel of comedic brilliance, from that snark-infused "oh boy" to her wide-eyed astonishment at having subconsciously burped out some Star Trek trivia. Her timing and execution here is flawless.

i loved this penny as well...She was ready and able to fight for her friends....awwww....
The following 1 user Likes ShennyShipper91's post:
  • Jislane35
Last week's episode, The Anything Can Happen Recurrance (7x21), had a bit of Queen Penelope poking thru... took Sheldon with her too.

Looked like she didn't have time for the bullshit (FINALLY!!!)

[Image: tumblr_n4rdfmOsr01r8tg38o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n4rdfmOsr01r8tg38o2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n4rdfmOsr01r8tg38o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n4rdfmOsr01r8tg38o4_250.gif]
**source: http://iwantyoumellark.tumblr.com**

Love the bitchy jazz hands Blossom

(05-03-2014, 08:55 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: My word though, how I want this Penny back! I love that she's looking out for her friends and not afraid to take on a much larger opponent. And Kaley! She's a marvel of comedic brilliance, from that snark-infused "oh boy" to her wide-eyed astonishment at having subconsciously burped out some Star Trek trivia. Her timing and execution here is flawless.

This^^^^
Kaley is great at playing Kickass Penny. Queen Penleope is my #2 favorite. BRING HER BACK Sad
The following 5 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Jislane35
thetoadoftruth
My word though, how I want this Penny back! I love that she's looking out for her friends and not afraid to take on a much larger opponent.

My one-man protest(not watching past season7), doesn't seem to be bothering CBS(don't they care what their viewers think!). I don't even want to see what they are doing to Sheldon, and Penny. But I disagree, I think Penny stood up to the 'hooker', because she had called her. Penny always used the guys; ate their food, bummed their Wi-Fi, asked them to set stuff up,etc. She doesn't do it in a mean way, it's part of the agreement they had as friends. And she sure as hell isn't going to be usurped as Queen Penelope!

The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
[Image: giphy.gif] She even eats like a cowgirl!
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
Meet Zombie Penny! Being a gamer, I appreciate references. This was the culmination of another great interaction between S and P, which then led to the gag; 'she looks nothing like her photo'(kudos to Kaley, for willing to be seen at worst!). [Image: 88961-oh-my-god-I-need-help-gif-Penn-143t.gif]
The following 6 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
MerooOoWW!

[Image: tumblr_mxgkh3RKVX1rn4qwao2_250.gif]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Nutz