Travel & OT pics
(03-13-2015, 05:36 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: There appears to be a giant fossilised SOMETHING to the right of the picture. Are you in Jurassic Park? And did you spare no expense?

Sheesh, I don't know what that is. I took this pic at some bar/restaurant in Itaewon, while I was still in Korea. I Heart Jurassic Park, but I don't think it was supposed to look like a fossilized foot or whatev...

Quote:There's something in your drink as well.

Haha, Gripe, haha Tongue At least it's not a worm...
[Image: raxd0n.jpg]

[Image: 4utd2f.jpg]

[Image: egq2ao.jpg]

[img][Image: zl3bz9.jpg]

Not exactly travel pictures, but this weekend is the start of the Tulip Festival in Sakgit Valley WA. Its about 50-60 miles north of Seattle. Because it has been so warm out here the tulips are early- I went last weekend(and the gray day kept the crowds down).
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Louise, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad
(03-30-2015, 02:37 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: [Image: raxd0n.jpg]

[Image: 4utd2f.jpg]

[Image: egq2ao.jpg]

[img][Image: zl3bz9.jpg]

Not exactly travel pictures, but this weekend is the start of the Tulip Festival in Sakgit Valley WA. Its about 50-60 miles north of Seattle. Because it has been so warm out here the tulips are early- I went last weekend(and the gray day kept the crowds down).

I'm totally planning on going. I also like the lavender festival in Sequim.
I like the Lavender Festival too, but you kind of have to make a weekend of it otherwise it can be a long day. I wouldn't mind going back to the tulips when it is sunny, but it gets so crowded on the weekends. Weekdays are definitely the time to go.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
[Image: queen-graffiti-upper-maudlin-street-bristol.jpg]