10 reasons Sheldon & Amy should break up
10 reasons Sheldon & Amy should break up

Yes you saw it here first HQers. Check out this What Culture article about Sheldon and Amy. I don't agree with everything he posted (H/B and L/P having chemistry for example but I do think S/A have the least). This is the first time I have agreed with something about this relationship elsewhere on the internet. EVER! These two are far better as separate characters than together.

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-t...eak-up.php

[Image: sheldon-amy.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One
#1) SHELDON IS FUNNIEST ALONE
[Image: tumblr_mqcwoy4YRd1qe8a0fo1_500.gif]
The following 8 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, FlyingMonkey, Nutz, Louise, lewstonewar, Idle Miscreant, CassandraElise
Is anyone brave enough to post that link in Shamyville?sass
(10-05-2014, 04:18 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: 10 reasons Sheldon & Amy should break up

Yes you saw it here first HQers. Check out this What Culture article about Sheldon and Amy. I don't agree with everything he posted (H/B and L/P having chemistry for example but I do think S/A have the least). This is the first time I have agreed with something about this relationship elsewhere on the internet. EVER! These two are far better as separate characters than together.

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-t...eak-up.php

[Image: sheldon-amy.jpg]

While I agree about S/A, H/B and L/P having chemistry is rich. This article went on and on about chemistry and yet missed the best chemistry in Sheldon and Penny.
Quote:While I agree about S/A, H/B and L/P having chemistry is rich. This article went on and on about chemistry and yet missed the best chemistry in Sheldon and Penny.

Several people in the comments mentioned that S and P have the best chemistry, Ses.

I really think these articles are written by someone who hasn't actually watched the show; they were assigned to write it, so they read the Wiki and watched some Youtube clips. Their opinions are all over the place: this classic gag is good but this one isn't, etc. Kind of random and inconsistent.

Guess which comments are mine and receive a cookie sass sass

Case in point, one of the other writers on that site called Stuart "Stewart" and also misspelled several other names. They're not doing their homework.
Yeah but you don't have to know the show inside out to see that Sheldon and Amy have no real chemistry as a couple. The writers have done a fine job of trying to make them seem a perfect fit but that spark between actors is impossible to artificially create. And even someone who is not as familiar with the show as us, can spot it.

None of the couples do. Maybe that BB's thing. Create the worst couples ever and try to convince the general public that they work. It's the ultimate writers challenge. Big Grin
Quote:None of the couples do. Maybe that BB's thing. Create the worst couples ever and try to convince the general public that they work. It's the ultimate writers challenge. Big Grin

Yeah, maybe we're being royally trolled. If so, that's some extreme long-term trolling Dodgy
(TP)>'Create the worst couples ever and try to convince the general public that they work. It's the ultimate writers challenge.' > yes the thought had occured to me. I can't understand why they even try to force couples together(with some plot arc), why not let them as characters interact, as singles, and see what happens, see if the actors sizzle! About the article: I don't think in any way Sheldon has a similar character to Amy. I've seen that before, like she's some Frankenstein bride they created as a match. Nothing like him, back off!!! As for Sheldon not reciprocating her lust. Sheldon doesn't have the neural pathways to do social interaction, never mind relationship! It's like a sleazy grandma trying to have sex with socially disabled boy!
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Louise, Gamma, Trust No One, JustMyLuckiness
(10-06-2014, 01:46 AM)ricardo shillyshally Wrote: (TP)>'Create the worst couples ever and try to convince the general public that they work. It's the ultimate writers challenge.' > yes the thought had occured to me. I can't understand why they even try to force couples together(with some plot arc), why not let them as characters interact, as singles, and see what happens, see if the actors sizzle! About the article: I don't think in any way Sheldon has a similar character to Amy. I've seen that before, like she's some Frankenstein bride they created as a match. Nothing like him, back off!!! As for Sheldon not reciprocating her lust. Sheldon doesn't have the neural pathways to do social interaction, never mind relationship! It's like a sleazy grandma trying to have sex with socially disabled boy!

Letterman has to do a top 10 reasons why the BBT Ships are no good. Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Louise, Nutz
(10-06-2014, 01:46 AM)ricardo shillyshally Wrote: (TP)>'Create the worst couples ever and try to convince the general public that they work. It's the ultimate writers challenge.' > yes the thought had occured to me. I can't understand why they even try to force couples together(with some plot arc), why not let them as characters interact, as singles, and see what happens, see if the actors sizzle! About the article: I don't think in any way Sheldon has a similar character to Amy. I've seen that before, like she's some Frankenstein bride they created as a match. Nothing like him, back off!!! As for Sheldon not reciprocating her lust. Sheldon doesn't have the neural pathways to do social interaction, never mind relationship! It's like a sleazy grandma trying to have sex with socially disabled boy!

You're not wrong! There was an episode (Which one escapes me at the moment) where Amy actually called him a 'sexy toddler'. That comment has always creeped me out to no end. The same person who got her first kiss by withholding life-saving medicine from someone thinks he's a 'sexy toddler'? When did sexually predatory behavior become okay on a sitcom??
Luck favors the prepared.
Luck favors the bold.

Be prepared to take a bold chance!
The following 2 users Like JustMyLuckiness's post:
  • CassandraElise, Nutz