Doctor Who - Bigger on the inside
The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler Are Back

Together again, at last! Big Finish and the BBC have just announced that David Tennant and Billie Piper will reprise their roles as The Doctor and Rose for a series of three new audio dramas, marking the first proper new outing for the Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler together in nearly a decade.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
...a decade ?!  Shock   It's been that long?
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • wellplayedpenny
(05-23-2017, 11:13 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: ...a decade ?!  Shock   It's been that long?

Actually longer, since I don't really consider 2007's "Journeys End" a proper outing between the two.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
This Week Highlighted the Best and Worst of The Steven Moffat Era

I agree with most of this post. Although to be fair I still haven't watched most of season 10 (I'm on episode 3)
I'm liking this season and I enjoyed Extremis. Bill and the Doctor work for me. He's so much more natural with this assistant and I think its helps/works that Bill is gay. Been repeat watching these episodes and I'm now liking the Capaldi Doctor. Look forward to these new eps. Smile
Jodie Whittaker: Doctor Who's 13th Time Lord to be a woman

[Image: jodie-whittaker-doctor-who.jpg?w=620&h=420&crop=1]

New Doctor has been cast. What do you think desperate attempt to get ratings back, caved to PC pressures or it's about time? I'm not really happy with this (I'd rather see Romana, the Rani or a new Time Lady) but I'm willing to give it a shot. I predict that the first episode will get high ratings, but if she doesn't fit perceptions of the Doctor, or the stories are crap, we'll be seeing another regeneration soon.