Poll: What's your fave Sheldon quirk? (choose as many as you like)
This poll is closed.
The tics
10.11%
9 10.11%
The fake smile
1.12%
1 1.12%
The germ phobia
7.87%
7 7.87%
The eyebrows
12.36%
11 12.36%
Bazinga
6.74%
6 6.74%
The laugh
12.36%
11 12.36%
The repetitions
6.74%
6 6.74%
The fainting
0%
0 0%
The nerd obsessions
7.87%
7 7.87%
The science rants
16.85%
15 16.85%
Inability to deceive
12.36%
11 12.36%
Need for closure
5.62%
5 5.62%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Ticks Than a Lyme Disease Research Facility
Does the "Moving Finger" count?

I am totally computer illiterate! I tried to attach a gif of the scene I have on my computer, but it seems that the gif is too large for this website. And I tried "insert image" but it seems that you should have a link to the image, but I don't have a link. I just have the gif on my PC. If anyone has a gif of Sheldon giving Penny the Moving Finger, please post it here?

P.S.
You may know this already, but what Sheldon says to Penny while giving her the finger is a part of one of the Rubaiyats of Omar Khayyam, the Persian polymath, mathematician, astronomer and poet.

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it."

Yeah, the Sheldon of early seasons would even quote Khayyam. Oddly enough, last night a documentary about Omar Khayyam was on TV. Unfortunately, I caught only the last 6-7 minutes of it, but I found a quote by Khayyam very interesting. He had written about how people would always 'mock those who choose the path of science, truth and honesty'. So, can it be that almost all geniuses, regardless of the time and the place they are born in, are destined to go through mockery and to be misunderstood at least at some phase in their lives?

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Ticks Than a Lyme Disease Research Facility - by FranEssi - 01-02-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: More Ticks Than a Lyme Disease Research Facility - by Moonbase - 01-03-2014, 04:20 PM