Poll: Fave Howard Moments
This poll is closed.
Howard meets Summer Glau on the train. He is the small package good things come in.
2.86%
2 2.86%
Howard is found wearing nothing but Sheldon's laptop...
0%
0 0%
Howard's card trick frustrates Sheldon...
14.29%
10 14.29%
Howard takes a bath with various celebrities...
0%
0 0%
Howard wears Penny's bathrobe...
4.29%
3 4.29%
Gothowitz mingles with the Night People...
8.57%
6 8.57%
Seaworld, baby!
0%
0 0%
Dance Dance Revolution!
11.43%
8 11.43%
Eyepatch Howard tells us how to score chicks.
7.14%
5 7.14%
That's creepy...I KNOW!
7.14%
5 7.14%
Howard learns that a robot arm is not a sex toy...
2.86%
2 2.86%
Howard wears his Jester costume to the Ren Fair...
4.29%
3 4.29%
Howard was so hungry during astronaut training, he ate a butterfly...
8.57%
6 8.57%
Howard installs a security system, only catches Sheldon...
2.86%
2 2.86%
Howard has a bit of trouble with the Space Toilet...
5.71%
4 5.71%
Howard creates MONTE...
2.86%
2 2.86%
Howard tells Sheldon about his superpower. It's a snarky one.
4.29%
3 4.29%
Howard has a scary encounter with a spider...
2.86%
2 2.86%
Howard uses devious means to locate the Supermodel House
5.71%
4 5.71%
Robin Hood invites a sexy nurse to listen to his transient idiopathic arrythmia..
4.29%
3 4.29%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fave Howard Moments...
(10-24-2014, 04:02 AM)ricardo shillyshally Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mleo1s3fT81so86dmo1_250.gif] At least Howard makes an effort. I've seen a few good look alikes out there, Louise, maybe you should compromise!ferouz

Your posts are fun, Ricardo. THAT splendiferous Goth man wouldn't let anyone push him around!

Oh, I have a completely unironic Wolocrush....
Goth!owitz, like vampire!Abed, will always own a little bit of my heart.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Louise
Thanks Louise, I don't think we should take ourselves too seriously! I see this more like a magazine where we celebrate favourite characters, scenes, as well as references, related interests. Or maybe it's just a place for similarly deluded people to hang out!

I'd really like to see an episode let Simon showcase his piano playing. Pull out a serious classical musical number that leaves jaws dropped.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales
This is a Howard's fav moment, but also Simon's. $10,000 a minute, and he has to spend his time in bath with KS. [Image: Katee22.png]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Louise
Michael Caine said that nowadays he looks at scripts and if they say his character is swanning around in a tuxedo drinking champagne, he takes the part. If it says he's crawling through a muddy trench whilst people shoot at him, he doesn't.

I think Prady or someone was rather nervous about asking George Takei to be in Howard's fantasy...Somebody who didn't know Takei very well anyroad. He had to tell Takei on the phone "You know you're gay (in this role), right?" Takei said he'd better go tell his husband.

[Image: Georgetakei.jpg]

His twitter thingy is a delight. Very friendly and with a vast amount of awful puns. https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei It somewhat mitigates the pain of having to log into twitter in the first place.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
[Image: The-Robotic-Manipulation.png] Just for howard's expression!
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
When you think about it, Sheldon's a hypochondriac, but it's Howard who wastes hospital time; what with robot hand, and another of my favs, his peanut allergy reaction. Granted he only did it because Penny offered to introduce him to vulnerable women, but you have to admire his commitment. I think these characters are funny, even when it's not flattering.

The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales