Nerdvana: Collectibles & Merchandise
I have watched this vid many times in the past. I'm surprised I haven't posted it here before. Have I? Sometimes I watch it with the sound off, lol. It is so shippy. IT IS SO SHIPPY. Ugh, I want to cuddle him.HeartHeartHeart
I quite like this cutting board, available at the CBS store. ALL the merch is old school Big Bang, except the figurines.

[Image: the-big-bang-theory-food-schedule-cuttin...atl&sn=cbs]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Jomi25
These are also very cool... Big Bang Kitchen junk.

[Image: engineering_oompa_loompas_2_flask.jpg?co...=460&qv=90]

[Image: big_bang_theory_cookie_jar.jpg?color=Whi...=460&qv=90]

Available here
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
I'm tempted to write a BBT/Avengers crossover, just to imagine Tony Stark's reaction to Sheldon Cooper's view of engineers. Y/N?
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz
What makes the engineer jibe work for me is Howard's irritation and the fact that calling an engineer of Howard's level an oompah, is so beyond ridiculous, it elevates the guys to a whole other level of intellect. Sort of a private world that few belong to. I don't know if that would work with Stark, he'd just ignore him.
(01-16-2015, 01:14 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I'm tempted to write a BBT/Avengers crossover, just to imagine Tony Stark's reaction to Sheldon Cooper's view of engineers. Y/N?

Stark is a polymath, but he would school Sheldon so hard. write it!
(01-16-2015, 01:14 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I'm tempted to write a BBT/Avengers crossover, just to imagine Tony Stark's reaction to Sheldon Cooper's view of engineers. Y/N?

Depends on whether you're talking about Vintage Sheldon or current Sheldon, who I don't believe can even spell engineer.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Nutz
...instead of the Arctic, Sheldon convinces Penny to drive him to New Mexico to fight with some crackpot astrophysicist about her theories. Avoid the clusterfuck of S3 onwards entirely.

(bonus scene - "Shelly-bean, I reckon I got some friend of yours just fell off the roof, looks like. I gave him a grilled cheese sandwich and put him in George's old room, but you better come and get him before someone mistakes that stupid hat of his for a steer and ropes him.")
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Nutz
I do like this...

[Image: 7643995_12026428-mugs11_pm.jpg]

http://society6.com/product/ikill-brown_mug#27=199
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales
Ricardo's kraftwerk post led to Gripe discovering this unusual merch site...

http://shirtoid.com/search/big+bang+theory

tees and phone cases...

[Image: kraftnerd.jpg]

[Image: knocking-equation-2-80stees]

[Image: falcon-howard-wolowitz.jpg]

[Image: the-dog-o-pus.jpg]

[Image: pay-attention.jpg]

[Image: Meemaws-Bed-and-Breakfast.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise, devilbk, Jomi25, Nutz