Fire and Ice Themed Wedding
And NO Klingon! I'm guessing.

Kaley weds
OH PLEASE...
We at HQ officially wish her every happiness. Jim approves, he loves tennis and has jokily already told Kaley he expects ticket to the open.

I expect to see them hanging out with Todd at the tennis sometime soon.
Hi everyone! Happy for Kaley!
(01-02-2014, 09:35 PM)taffinabean Wrote: Hi everyone! Happy for Kaley!

Welcome Taffinabean. Yah!! got you in. I have to say Kaley's fellow is pretty easy on the eye.
(01-02-2014, 09:42 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 09:35 PM)taffinabean Wrote: Hi everyone! Happy for Kaley!

Welcome Taffinabean. Yah!! got you in. I have to say Kaley's fellow is pretty easy on the eye.

Hopefully not for the next three years though. Sorry Taffina I think I deleted your "kaley wants a baby" comment. Still getting used to these controls. Smile

If the attachment worked,part of the chandelier in the background is their wedding cake. That seems like it took a bit of engineering.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(01-04-2014, 02:30 PM)Gamma12 Wrote: If the attachment worked,part of the chandelier in the background is their wedding cake. That seems like it took a bit of engineering.

Oh yeah, is that so revelers can take a bite hands free while they dance? Tongue her fellow is tall and willowy like our hero. That's about where the comparison ends though.
I have a feeling the marriage won't last for long. There's something off with this guy lol. But I wish Kaley the best and hope everything turns out as she imagined it. Smile
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß