The Whiny Hyper-Neurotic Snot Web - HQ SICK BAY
[Image: tumblr_mgzppvYnpT1rd4kr5o1_500.gif] Very soothing to watch, but don't start thinking,' wait a minute they had pets on the Enterprise?'
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Louise, Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Toad, pandora
[Image: 13094036163_1af511597a_z.jpg]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 7 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Louise, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally, Toad, pandora
I like the idea of show cross overs! It's happening all the time with ideas. [Image: when-worlds-collide-spock-and-princess-lea.jpg]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Louise
All you Sheldon's will want one of these...

[Image: 0001920079329_500X500.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise, Toad
And you'll need this to stay cosy when you're ill... Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_memd4zgTx01qfjiulo1_400.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
Kill two birds with one stone...all the awesomeness of Vicks without the mess.

[Image: 6a00d83451ccbc69e201127938a2f428a4-400wi]

[Image: h93549AE4]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Nutz
I haven't had a cold in about a year. That's very unusual for me. Maybe I'm dying...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
My darling husband has given me a cold. I very much resemble sick kitty in above picture. Sad
(09-12-2014, 07:22 PM)Who? Wrote: I haven't had a cold in about a year. That's very unusual for me. Maybe I'm dying...

I can confirm that you are dying, but very very slowly! Also that's the upside to avoiding people, it's the cure for the cold/flu/ebola!
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Louise, Wisp, Gamma, Nutz
This is going to sound so self-pitying and silly, you guys, but I need a pep talk. I am not sick, only sick at heart. What they've done with this show, and especially my favorite character, is so discouraging. I know I'm relatively new here, so it's like "yeah, no kidding, welcome to our world", but I just felt the need to say something.

IDK, it's all so terrible. I almost feel the urge to just forget this show & fandom entirely, but I have almost 20K of unfinished fanfic that I haven't posted yet, and I enjoy the intelligent discourse here, too.

Not to be a "special snowflake" or anything, because I know that's pretty annoying, but...I just don't know. It's all so awful.