Like an old married couple
[Image: 28432965_2021588451433880_3079277992573140992_n.jpg]
From Kaleys IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfy_zF0FQyN/...normancook
The following 8 users Like CTR69's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant, chaotic temptation, Kimk26, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Ratman77
Fellow "Shenny"-shippers and friends,

I wish you all again

[Image: 728429745_1700598.gif]
[Image: 248216-Happy-Easter-Gif.gif]

Greetings from Germany!
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas
Okay so the best Penny lines are almost all pre-season 5, except the Apeist stuff and Howardette. BUT MOST OF THIS IS SHENNY!

The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz
Can we inspire some fan fiction with this gif by 'The sound and vision' on tumblr?

[Image: tumblr_p9czqlyRt51tci0swo1_500.gif]
What do you think about these articles?

11 Reasons Why Sheldon And Penny’s Friendship Is The Platonic Bond We All Need In Our Lives

Here’s How The Unlikely Combo Of Sheldon & Penny Actually Gave Us Major Friendship Goals
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Well, I will say that this two articles are really good written. The points are good noticed and are (in details) also extremly true.

BUT there are no points which can convince (me) that this all are only marks for a friendship. There is no argument why this two could not be a couple. Absolutely not.

The points which are enumerated (being always there for each other, take care for each other, doing things for each other which they would not do for anyone else, ect..) are all the ones which marks a good relationship -or marriage- and are all this points which are missing at "Lenny" and "Shamy" what makes their "relationships" so implausible and miserable.

The most of the good relationships or marriages starts as good platonic friends with respect and interest for each other what was a mark by Penny and Sheldon from the beginning on. The "Lenny-relationship started with alcohol and bedroom, the "Shamy" with interference of Sheldons "friends" and manipulation. It is forced and with no substance.

That Penny and Sheldon  do not have much in common is true,... in the way of their works. But private? They went together to Disney-Land, they are playing Halo together, make projects together (the "Penny-blossoms"),...also only to enjoy each other's company. A good relationship must not based on common interests regarding work but on private and personal things. That is really the point of "opposites attract". So that this two are not having much in common regarding their works is not a argument against a possible relationship.

(And the fact that Penny was his real first female friend is also a point.
A quote from "Star Treks" Scotty:

[Image: tumblr_nzkivlZyVc1ueufq0o1_400.gif]

"Ah, it's like the first time you fall in love. You don't ever love a woman quite like that again." Big Grin

Also it was not a sexual relationship, alone because of the fact that Penny was the first girl who Sheldon came near in an emotional way she will always be the special one for him who will accompany him his whole life, who will always be in his head.)

And there was also, from the beginning, this physical, sexual tense between this two which made an only platonic friends-realtionship implausible. The fact that Leonard and Amy became jealous shows that there was/is always the possibility for a romantic relationship. A fact that should not be seen by a really brother/sister-relationship.

So, for a real romantic relationship all the hinds and marks are given. It would be only a short step to make it real, to create a situation in which this two could confess their true feelings.

[Image: GI9ul2k.gif]

(And to create such a situation would be really not difficult.)

So, this two articles are good and could really be related to good friendships. ....In general.
But also to the marks of a good, real and warm romantic relationship. Especially regarding this two characters. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • CTR69
(10-24-2018, 08:04 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: Well, I will say that this two articles are really good written. The points are good noticed and are (in details) also extremly true.

BUT there are no points which can convince (me) that this all are only marks for a friendship. There is no argument why this two could not be a couple. Absolutely not.

The points which are enumerated (being always there for each other, take care for each other, doing things for each other which they would not do for anyone else, ect..) are all the ones which marks a good relationship -or marriage- and are all this points which are missing at "Lenny" and "Shamy" what makes their "relationships" so implausible and miserable.

The most of the good relationships or marriages starts as good platonic friends with respect and interest for each other what was a mark by Penny and Sheldon from the beginning on. The "Lenny-relationship started with alcohol and bedroom, the "Shamy" with interference of Sheldons "friends" and manipulation. It is forced and with no substance.

That Penny and Sheldon  do not have much in common is true,... in the way of their works. But private? They went together to Disney-Land, they are playing Halo together, make projects together (the "Penny-blossoms"),...also only to enjoy each other's company. A good relationship must not based on common interests regarding work but on private and personal things. That is really the point of "opposites attract". So that this two are not having much in common regarding their works is not a argument against a possible relationship.

(And the fact that Penny was his real first female friend is also a point.
A quote from "Star Treks" Scotty:

[Image: tumblr_nzkivlZyVc1ueufq0o1_400.gif]

"Ah, it's like the first time you fall in love. You don't ever love a woman quite like that again." Big Grin

Also it was not a sexual relationship, alone because of the fact that Penny was the first girl who Sheldon came near in an emotional way she will always be the special one for him who will accompany him his whole life, who will always be in his head.)

And there was also, from the beginning, this physical, sexual tense between this two which made an only platonic friends-realtionship implausible. The fact that Leonard and Amy became jealous shows that there was/is always the possibility for a romantic relationship. A fact that should not be seen by a really brother/sister-relationship.

So, for a real romantic relationship all the hinds and marks are given. It would be only a short step to make it real, to create a situation in which this two could confess their true feelings.

[Image: GI9ul2k.gif]

(And to create such a situation would be really not difficult.)

So, this two articles are good and could really be related to good friendships. ....In general.
But also to the marks of a good, real and warm romantic relationship. Especially regarding this two characters. Big Grin

Tl;dr: The best marriages/relationships are also the best friendships.  Big Grin 

But seriously, I agree. Nothing they said in the articles couldn't also be argued for a possible romantic relationship either, but [/sarcasm] god forbid we don't have Lenny( Sock )and Shamy( Puke ) [/sarcasm].
The following 1 user Likes Nostalgia's post:
  • Ratman77
[Image: tumblr_piv2sdyskM1s6fovto1_1280.gif]

What do you think guys? Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Nutz
(11-27-2018, 11:52 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: tumblr_piv2sdyskM1s6fovto1_1280.gif]

Love it. Freakin' SAVED. Wish I knew how to do this stuff. Heck, I wish we had more scenes where Kaley and Jim ad Penny and Sheldon would share winks, knowing looks, etc... together. Sadly, that's over.
(11-27-2018, 11:52 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: tumblr_piv2sdyskM1s6fovto1_1280.gif]

Love It! They look like they’re right out of season 2. God, I miss them  cry
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons