Like an old married couple
[Image: 2497.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi, muaaimoi
Sheldon is a dirty, dirty flirt, dammit. Those eyes.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, muaaimoi
He is a flirt! i know there are many more gifs of him giving Penny the eyes Big Grin
They sure as hell would work on me Tongue
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, muaaimoi
(02-19-2014, 12:26 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: [Image: 2497.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh yeah, nothing hot between those two! Nothing at all. Tongue
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Nutz, muaaimoi
(02-19-2014, 03:47 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Oh yeah, nothing hot between those two! Nothing at all. Tongue

Nothing to see here. Tongue
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, muaaimoi
Found some more Shenny stares Tongue

[Image: tumblr_m7zv9urry91qjmwu8o1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lzalygkPQk1r3m5lto1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lbn3sp7oxj1qbthb5o1_500.jpg] Big Grin
The following 8 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, devilbk, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, FranEssi, Jomi25, muaaimoi
(02-16-2014, 02:47 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I always thought that if those two kissed, it would probably be as part of an argument, which wouldn't actually stop, just pause. There would be retaliatory kissing, even.

That Valentine's ep, which had them both spending it together, sick, was a brilliant subversive move.

Of course a Shenny first kiss would be part of an argument, that's why the writers stole the idea from the thousands of Shenny stories to use it as a Shamy moment. Just like they tried to rewrite the best gift given ever is now Amy's and that the first person he ever took care of was Amy.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk, muaaimoi
Yes I saw that Morelo said they wanted the shamy kiss to be part of an argument. But the argument leading up to it had no real bite. It was just another example of Sheldon doing his own thing and Amy being annoyed by it. If you ignore the characters, it's a very basis idea. The man wanting to go out with his friends and the woman complaining that he's not being attentive enough. That's not something to get the blood racing. Jim was still sexy though but it would have been a million times sexier as part of a Shenny argument. Amy and Sheldon are not evenly matched. She's kind of pathetic.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, muaaimoi
The problem is that they want us to believe that Sheldon and Amy have chemistry even though Jim and Mayim don't.
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, muaaimoi, lewstonewar, Kimk26
(02-21-2014, 08:39 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m7zv9urry91qjmwu8o1_500.gif]

I was watching this gif the other day. Look how sweet the look in Sheldon's eyes and his smile are in this scene. His eyes indeed soften. Heart I wonder whether that's "Sheldon looking at Penny" or "Jim looking at Kaley"!
The following 4 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, muaaimoi