Like an old married couple
I think one of my top Shenny episodes has to be The Spaghetti Catalyst. I loved how Sheldon went through all the shenanigans to keep his dinner date with Penny.

Pretty much all their staircase conversations are my favorite too.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad
(01-21-2014, 08:39 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I think one of my top Shenny episodes has to be The Spaghetti Catalyst. I loved how Sheldon went through all the shenanigans to keep his dinner date with Penny.

That episode is on TBS tonight. Smile
(01-21-2014, 08:39 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I think one of my top Shenny episodes has to be The Spaghetti Catalyst. I loved how Sheldon went through all the shenanigans to keep his dinner date with Penny.

Welcome, queenoftheDales! You have VERY good taste! That's one of my favorites too.

If you feel inclined to tell us a little about yourself, even if it's just how you came to be a fan of TBBT/Shenny, we have a welcome mat thread in the Weltschmerz forum entitled The Sanctum of Burning Souls.
OH PLEASE...
(01-21-2014, 10:43 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: If you feel inclined to tell us a little about yourself, even if it's just how you came to be a fan of TBBT/Shenny, we have a welcome mat thread in the Weltschmerz forum entitled The Sanctum of Burning Souls.

That's a sentence you don't see every day...

Yes, welcome O Queen of the Dales.
Spaghetti Catalyst is one of our Featured Episodes;
Click this blue linky-thing
And staircase conversations FTW, to use the parlance of....etc
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
[Image: pennysol.gif]

[Image: 50a423eeca95d.gif]

Lol, Penny and Sheldon both have some moves.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Jislane35, Wisp, Idle Miscreant
[Image: tumblr_mhpyxj9iSo1ri2wzso1_500.gif]
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Wisp, CassandraElise
I don't suppose the Shennys DESERVE a kiss after waiting for 7 years?

[Image: tumblr_n11ykryMeO1s6fovto1_400.gif]
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, Toad, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, spuffyfan, FranEssi, stargazer1001
I always thought that if those two kissed, it would probably be as part of an argument, which wouldn't actually stop, just pause. There would be retaliatory kissing, even.

That Valentine's ep, which had them both spending it together, sick, was a brilliant subversive move.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(02-16-2014, 02:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I don't suppose the Shennys DESERVE a kiss after waiting for 7 years?

[Image: tumblr_n11ykryMeO1s6fovto1_400.gif]

I DARE you to post that in orangeland. Heads would explode!
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(02-16-2014, 02:47 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I always thought that if those two kissed, it would probably be as part of an argument, which wouldn't actually stop, just pause. There would be retaliatory kissing, even.

That Valentine's ep, which had them both spending it together, sick, was a brilliant subversive move.

Yeah I kind of agree, some kind of scuffle between them but the above is much easier to manip.

@ Flying Monkey
Right next to the Shamy train SIK. I don't think me life would be worth living after that. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35