Like an old married couple
(11-13-2016, 04:34 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I love this by the-sound-and-vision

[Image: tumblr_og6xomHGpk1tci0swo1_400.gif]

[Image: SmeetM.jpg]

[Image: 1c5b237ae10448433b20a93e9a48aa74.jpg]

[Image: crocodile-dundee.jpg]

In ALL of this cases,.....the exact opposites from each other.

It is so DAMN clear!!!
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
This IG pic triggered me...
instagram.com/p/BNx9xgBjTeC

Something had to be done
[Image: Untitled_2.jpg]
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, chaotic temptation, Idle Miscreant, Ratman77
(12-10-2016, 08:18 PM)CTR69 Wrote: This IG pic triggered me...
instagram.com/p/BNx9xgBjTeC

Something had to be done
[Image: Untitled_2.jpg]

Let's not forget the energy and excitement of Shenny before Sheldon was mutiated into the boy-toy of Amy Most Fowl. How he seemed much taller (he slouches now) how smart he was, less of a gurning fool. Undecided

How Penny seems more of the warrioress. More vibrant. Before the anti-depressants and the booze! And definitely before settling for Leonard.
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, chaotic temptation, CTR69, Ratman77, Melvin
I believe there is a gif set of how many times Sheldon gives Penny this certain look. And also does his little eyebrow thing....
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
This post on tumblr by whereverthemusictakesmekitten

We all know Penny hugely subscribes to astrology, so let’s examine her zodiac compatibility.

Leonard and Penny:
As revealed in the first episode, Penny is a Sagittarius. Leonard’s birthday is May 17th making him a Taurus. Overall, Taurus relationships are consistently ranked among the lowest compatibility for Sagittariuses, the Taurus being rooted in the home, and the Sagittarius being free spirited. Most sources say that Taurus/Sagittarius relationships never work; they are doomed to fail from the beginning.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sheldon and Penny: 
In the later seasons it is revealed to us that Sheldon is a Pisces. While Pisces/Sagittarius relationships are not rated among the most compatible, they are also not ranked among the least compatible. For the most, while Pisces and Sagittariuses may be attuned intensely spiritually or sexually, they have many differences, making them a difficult, but not impossible, match. Both signs are described as being “dreamers.”

---------------------

Oddly enough, Penny wrongly thought Sheldon was a Taurus when he criticised her belief in astrology in The Peanut Reaction. As he never revealed his birthday to anyone in those days, she was obviously being sarcastic.

Penny: I did your horoscope, remember, I was going to do everybody’s until Sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants.

Sheldon: For the record, that psychotic rant was a concise summation of the research of Bertram Forer, who in 1948 proved conclusively through meticulously designed experiments, that astrology is nothing but pseudo scientific hokum.

Penny: Blah blah blah, a typical Taurus.

I find it hilarious that it turns out LEONARD IS THE TAURUS.

Not that I have anything against Taureans, I like them.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Shellsyke
Hello, fellow "Shenny"-shippers and nostalgics!

I wish you all a nice and merry christmas!

[Image: Shenny-Christmas-penny-and-sheldon-33038763-438-412.jpg]

[Image: froehliche-weihnachten-006.jpg]

Greetings from Germany!!!
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, lilyben3
She's like "No chance, I'm with Sheldon."
Sheldon is poised to strike "Stay away from her, you little shit."

Leonard's just the usual douche. How in the world did Penny end up with him?? Must be one of those unresolved mysteries of the Universe...

[Image: JSH2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Ratman77
Fellow "Shenny"-shippers and nostalgics,

I wish you all

[Image: Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif]

and a

[Image: 018_2.gif]

Let us hope, that it will happen at the new year!

[Image: -Shenny-penny-and-sheldon-30658393-831-554.png]

Greetings from Germany!!!
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Berliner, CTR69, lilyben3
The last taping report led to the PPP ep once again. After all these years, it's still the hottest one ever made. Penny has him fired up like no one else. If they're trying to replicate that in the next ep, don't bother. It won't work.

Seriously, how can you not imagine Sheldon have her up against the door, on the sofa and ending up in her bed, releasing all the built-up tension in one special moment?

"You're no longer banished." Sheldon exhales with heavy breath, staring at the ceiling. His mind rushing back and forth over what just happened. But whatever it was, it made him feel much better. Much. Penny leans over, cuddles onto his naked chest and asks him with an innocent look.
"Can I sit wherever I want?"

Such an awesome cap

[Image: Capture.jpg]
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Jela, Ratman77
(03-09-2017, 03:02 AM)CTR69 Wrote: The last taping report led to the PPP ep once again. After all these years, it's still the hottest one ever made. Penny has him fired up like no one else. If they're trying to replicate that in the next ep, don't bother. It won't work.

Seriously, how can you not imagine Sheldon have her up against the door, on the sofa and ending up in her bed, releasing all the built-up tension in one special moment?

"You're no longer banished." Sheldon exhales with heavy breath, staring at the ceiling. His mind rushing back and forth over what just happened. But whatever it was, it made him feel much better. Much. Penny leans over, cuddles onto his naked chest and asks him with an innocent look.
"Can I sit wherever I want?"

Such an awesome cap

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Absolutely right!!!
I also think that everyone is a liar, who denies having not imagined that it could happen in this scene...in this great episode.

[Image: 240?cb=20130131132518]
[Image: 2x07-The-Panty-Pinata-Polarization-penny...00-281.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nwyia4HopS1qdxmh0o2_250.gif]
[Image: 8944611082796f1ceca65197d8365e81.jpg]

So much

[Image: canstock10033650.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Shellsyke, CTR69