Like an old married couple
To the picture- posts of "Tuesday Pajamas" "Idle Miscreant" and "CTR69" above:

Also, if someone who not knows the show and would see this pictures first time,....I am sure he/she would hold them for a couple.

They are simply perfect. Blossom Soft Kitty Heart
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Kimk26
Vote for the Shenny kiss...

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-05-05%20at%2009.03....zponxg.png]

http://www.cbs.com/shows/drive-to-perfor...drop/#vote
The following 11 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Gamma, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, Satnight815, Shellsyke, Nutz, CTR69, devilbk, lilyben3, chaotic temptation
"Tuesday Pajamas":

"Vote for the Shenny kiss... "

Done! Wink Smile Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Satnight815
Out of order  cry

[Image: image.jpg]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Toad, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas
By blueeyedstark on tumblr.

[Image: tumblr_o7c6ewRqtW1rhhef8o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o7c6ewRqtW1rhhef8o2_250.gif]
"This is my heart"

[Image: tumblr_m26t06Sq3a1r25wxz.gif]

"I want that"

[Image: tumblr_lyjfqvHuyE1qhlfm8o1_400.gif]

"Gimme"

[Image: original.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Melvin
(05-30-2016, 08:35 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "This is my heart"

[Image: tumblr_m26t06Sq3a1r25wxz.gif]

"I want that"

[Image: tumblr_lyjfqvHuyE1qhlfm8o1_400.gif]

"Gimme"

[Image: original.gif]

Lmao! It's all fun and games and then Johnny hits Jim below the belt. Damn! They're battling for real for that *kaley* heart lmao.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, devilbk
(05-30-2016, 08:37 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Lmao! It's all fun and games and then Johnny hits Jim below the belt. Damn! They're battling for real for that *kaley* heart lmao.

Now that I think about it, Penny IS the Precious. Source of endless obsession, great powers, envy, unobtainable, fiery, worth fighting to the death. And Leonard even dressed like Frodo once... In that case, Sheldon would be young Tom Bombadil.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
I saw this great post on tumblr by amililith

http://amililith.tumblr.com/post/1452207...ong-person

"The person who is best suited to us is not the person who shares our every taste (he or she doesn’t exist), but the person who can negotiate differences in taste intelligently — the person who is good at disagreement. Rather than some notional idea of perfect complementarity, it is the capacity to tolerate differences with generosity that is the true marker of the “not overly wrong” person. Compatibility is an achievement of love; it must not be its precondition."

— From Alain de Botton on NYT Sunday Review

And that, Sheldon, that’s how you will marry the wrong person.

And we know for a fact that Amy does not tolerate the differences well. She always moans and tries to pull 'girlfriend-rank' over the other things in his life. Sheldon having to see that disapproving grouchy face for the rest of his days, is not my idea of a good ending to Big Bang.
The following 9 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, FlyingSolo, Shellsyke, Gamma, Kimk26, Melvin
People talk about Shamy Eye-Coitus but he's never looked at Amy quite like this...

[Image: tumblr_mm34pysrhc1qlix6mo4_r1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mm34pysrhc1qlix6mo6_r1_250.gif]

The Shenny Non-Sibling-Like Gaze Tongue
The following 10 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Kimk26, CTR69, Shellsyke, QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant, lilyben3, Nutz, Gamma, FlyingSolo