Like an old married couple
PUT DOWN THE LETTERS!!!

Oh my, nobody gets him as discombobulated as Penny.
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(01-14-2014, 02:24 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: PUT DOWN THE LETTERS!!!

He really screamed it! Big Grin

"Aww look, she calls you moonpie"
(01-14-2014, 02:13 AM)taffinabean Wrote: There are so many Shenny moments to chose. I love the Panty Pinata Polarization. I really enjoyed the entire Moon Pie scene with Sheldon on the train trying to maintain composure as he talks with Penny, and on the other end Penny is being very casual about everything, and Sheldon is being serious.

I'm still upset Sheldon did not kiss Penny after Penny said "Your Ken can kiss my Barbie". I felt the sexual tension in this episode. This is one of my favorite episodes. Smile

(01-02-2014, 12:35 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: The one that immediately comes to mind is when Sheldon attempts to teach Penny "a little physics". I bet I've replayed that scene 100 times. Brilliantly done.

It was a warm summer evening in ancient Greece. Smile
(01-14-2014, 05:12 AM)ses1515 Wrote: I'm still upset Sheldon did not kiss Penny after Penny said "Your Ken can kiss my Barbie". I felt the sexual tension in this episode. This is one of my favorite episodes. Smile

Too bold for Sheldon, his glare was just as good.

[Image: tumblr_lqcwmoV7QB1qht847.gif]
(01-14-2014, 06:57 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 05:12 AM)ses1515 Wrote: I'm still upset Sheldon did not kiss Penny after Penny said "Your Ken can kiss my Barbie". I felt the sexual tension in this episode. This is one of my favorite episodes. Smile

Sadly it was too soon for Sheldon. That scene would have been epic though.
(01-14-2014, 02:19 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 02:13 AM)taffinabean Wrote: There are so many Shenny moments to chose. I love the Panty Pinata Polarization. I really enjoyed the entire Moon Pie scene with Sheldon on the train trying to maintain composure as he talks with Penny, and on the other end Penny is being very casual about everything, and Sheldon is being serious.

And she breaks the box he keeps the key in. I love that bit.

oh my that particular exchange sums up Shenny and the differences in their personality and how even though different they both compliment each other and have the funniest chemistry on the show. He's going through tedious instructions on how to open the box, and Penny listens, asks if the box means anything to him, he says no, and she then stomps it open instead. lol

He was all out of sorts.

Here is the scene again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqjz3dPYyQ

Quote: I'm still upset Sheldon did not kiss Penny after Penny said "Your Ken can kiss my Barbie". I felt the sexual tension in this episode. This is one of my favorite episodes. Smile

It was laced with sexual tension. If I saw two people acting this way irl, I'd tell them to go get a room. The way they got into one another's space and all the passion hidden as fighting. Heart
(01-14-2014, 08:09 AM)taffinabean Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 02:19 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:

And she breaks the box he keeps the key in. I love that bit.

oh my that particular exchange sums up Shenny and the differences in their personality and how even though different they both compliment each other and have the funniest chemistry on the show. He's going through tedious instructions on how to open the box, and Penny listens, asks if the box means anything to him, he says no, and she then stomps it open instead. lol

He was all out of sorts.

Here is the scene again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqjz3dPYyQ

Quote: I'm still upset Sheldon did not kiss Penny after Penny said "Your Ken can kiss my Barbie". I felt the sexual tension in this episode. This is one of my favorite episodes. Smile

It was laced with sexual tension. If I saw two people acting this way irl, I'd tell them to go get a room. The way they got into one another's space and all the passion hidden as fighting. Heart

I thought the episode was super hot! The sexual tension was through the roof.
(01-14-2014, 06:57 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_loheddTnyL1qhl6oao1_500.gif]

Yeah, Sheldon for sure wasnt ready for that.

Love the twin glares directed at Leonard in this scene.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(01-14-2014, 08:09 AM)taffinabean Wrote: It was laced with sexual tension. If I saw two people acting this way irl, I'd tell them to go get a room.

True! It was the conclusion I drew the first time I saw Panti.
(01-14-2014, 09:06 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 08:09 AM)taffinabean Wrote: It was laced with sexual tension. If I saw two people acting this way irl, I'd tell them to go get a room.

True! It was the conclusion I drew the first time I saw Panti.

Penny is the only one who gets him crazy like that, with his face ticking, and his bottom lip quivering from anger/frustration.
When I first saw this show, I watched the episodes that were in syndication. I first saw a few episodes from either the second or third season about two years ago, and immediately saw the sexual chemistry, and fire. I wound up buying the first three seasons and watched it on my PC ever spare minute I had. I feel in love with Shenny and Sheldon.
That's why I sought out sites like Paradox, because by the time I came to watch the show, Amy had already made her appearance and most new viewers were team Shamy and Orangeland was pro-Shamy.

As a fan of Lana's music, I dedicate the line in her song Blue Jeans to Shenny:
'You fit me better than my favorite sweater'

Heart
The following 2 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, Kimk26