Chat
I wish we had chat, I'll have to look into that...
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • taffinabean
(01-01-2014, 05:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I wish we had chat, I'll have to look into that...
Ooh. Mind meld, matey. I've never partaken of "chat" myself. I suspect I'd find it threatening and/or confusing. I suppose that's actually a fairly accurate summation of MOST of my social interactions, actually.
But YES, look deeply into it.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
I'll see it there's an add-on thingy whatsit.

Everyone is about to go all New Yearsy in London. Well, it's 11pm so they have an hour to ramp themselves up into a crescendo of annoyingness. My friends are all going out tomorrow but I've broken out the bubbly already.
I told you about that exuberant titface that was exploding his goddamn firecrackers outside my window last night. My misanthropy always gets a nice shine to it, this time of year.
I might raise a glass of Laphroaig to your champers.
Prost!
Well done on the site matey! What a clever bastard you are. Huzzah!

[Image: 114327ec88b023272ca5e81.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Thanks to both of you!! None of it would have happened without your splendific writings to keep me going and inspire the pages. It has been great fun as well. And look at us! All global and everything and we still managed to pull off a stunt like this. You two are bloody brilliant.

Shenny HQ has arrived and we deserve that gif from Shelly. Big Grin

Here's some more fireworks for you because we know you love them so much Gripe.

[Image: tumblr_mgl2h9GVV81rwnim2o1_500.gif]
Is this a chat ROOM you're talking about? Jesus. That might just work for once seeing as there will no longer be bitchy Shamys *shudder* permanently lurking, blowing their magic conch and summoning unsuspecting Wisps that JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE CRACK WAS.

(Oh God I'm hyperventilating)

Chatrooms are very confusing and a bit shit if more than 4 people at a time are having different conversations, because someone may ask you a question, then someone else will say "no" to someone else and you'll think they were replying to you, and halfway through someone else's conversation they'll eventually reply you with an answer, but by then you no longer care. Maybe it's the immediate shorthanded-ness that makes it so claustrophobic. BUT, and this is a big but, (snigger) we all seem to get on well here, so why not?

Make it so, Pajamas. Make it so.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Umm... So I think that every conversation ought to start with a greeting and/or introduction of some sort so...Hello? How is everyone doing this fine day(or evening for me). Greetings and salutations from New York.Huh

Attached Files Image(s)

My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer
(01-01-2014, 05:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I wish we had chat, I'll have to look into that...

Oh a chat room would be so wonderful.
It's in the pipeline. Smile

It could be nice to have one when there's big news to discuss and when the forum grows.