2 Dirty Socks
9.09%
1 9.09%
3 Dirty Socks
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.02 The Junior Professor Solution (September 22)
Quote:All the other characters have consequences(maybe not Bernadette?)

All I know is, it's totally unacceptable to me that she says things like "You're an idiot" and "Zip it, pervert!" to someone she supposedly loves.
And we're sort of meant to believe that Howard deserves this, because he used to be creepy, or something... Dodgy

I do not recall Creepy Howard saying *anything* as offensive as that. I wouldn't be thrilled if someone called me "doable", but it's better than idiot or pervert.

IDK, this whole narrative where Howard is "becoming a better person", but at the same time he's sort of being punished, is icky, icky, icky. The idea that he deserves or even *benefits from* this type of drill-sergeant treatment because there are still aspects of his personality that need to be quelled...so sad. That he "needs" someone like Bernadette to whip him into shape...the whole thing is such a twisted view of the character, and such a twisted view of what relationships are about. Your wife is not your parole officer, making sure that you behave...

I cannot fathom Bernadette. She's not even mean in a funny way, like Carla from "Cheers", or whatever...

That ship just toggles between syrupy-sweet and verbally abusive. I can't handle it.

Quote:Again, as someone who liked s4 Amy, I wish I could say that I can't believe what new lows the writers go to when it comes to her but I'd have to have my head examined given the state of everyone else on the show.

I agree that S4 Amy could've been okay as a minor character.

I love how these characters have grown and matured so much...like when they're spitting at each other. Sarcasm
The following 1 user Likes Louise's post:
  • Toad

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.02 The Junior Professor Solution (September 22) - by Louise - 09-25-2014, 10:53 AM