2 Dirty Socks
9.09%
1 9.09%
3 Dirty Socks
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.02 The Junior Professor Solution (September 22)
In order to avoid things like the "besties" plotline I am merely watching little snippets on youtube rather than the whole episode.
This approach will continue until they, a) boot Amy off the show, b) give Sheldon some more Sheldonic plotlines that do not revolve around his relationship status, c) Sheldon is returned to being written and played as a quirky, endearing, slightly deranged alien and not merely an insufferable human pillock.

So...I'll probably be watching youtube for three years.

That said, I quite liked the teaching scene, and found it very S1-4 (Parsons even uses Vintage Sheldon's double-take and some of the old high-level posturing) though I agree with WPP that Sheldon should have been getting the hell on with his own work, rather than moping. Yet he was quite disappointed with the students' disregard in the Thespian Catalyst, so...
It's one of the problems of characters written by conglomerate rather than by a single writer; occasionally there's contradictory traits and behaviours.

Helberg is brilliant in this;

That deathly NO reminds me of Withnail refusing a cup of tea...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.02 The Junior Professor Solution (September 22) - by Idle Miscreant - 09-25-2014, 08:51 AM