2 Dirty Socks
33.33%
4 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.01 The Locomotion Interruption (September 22)
I DL-ed both eps anyway and just watched with a frown. Just what like Gripe said in the other thread, my mind was just shouting "STOP IT, SHELDON!" as I was watching that damn opening scene. I'd rather watch caffeine-charged, all-over-the-place Sheldon in Worksong than this hysterical Sheldon. That was just cringe-worthy. Jim, seriously, what the hell are you thinking? Even the part where Sheldon saw Penny with new hair, his delivery seemed so dry.

Anyhoo...Amy was creepy and bipolar in an un-funny way (I just want her to go away already!!!). I really didn't like how Bernadette scolded Penny in a mother-ish way. Bernadette scolding everybody is just getting way too old now (though I enjoyed the scolding when it was directed at Leonard). Speaking of Leonard, he's become more of a douche to Penny since the Lenny's engagement. I just can't stand his scenes with her. And I really wasn't feeling the Howard/Raj/Stuart plot. I wish Stuart all the best though. I hope he gets back up on his feet soon.

The only thing I liked about the ep was Penny's interview. At least she was entertaining. And I liked how smart and professional she looked in this. I hope this is the beginning of good things for her. I still wish, in some way, she could pursue her acting dream. *crosses fingers*

Overall rating: Sock Sock

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.01 The Locomotion Interruption (September 22) - by Jomi25 - 09-24-2014, 12:22 PM