O the Humanities! - TBBT related "Art" (and other things)
Alright you artistically retentive characters, I’ll begin, with this cunningly crafted piece of steam-age photoshoppery. Constructed out of; scissors, sticky-tape, tv guide, wine, and gibbering idleness. A child could do better. (Get me a child!)
Your turn.
And photo-manipulations of Sheldon and Penny suck-facing do not count. Unless there’s a walrus involved as well, thus classifying it as “Surrealism”.
All drawings however, with or without Walrus, are welcome.

[Image: cooperpoirot-Copy_zps2bebe691.jpg?t=1388400114]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
My caricature file sizes are too large?!? Huh

Is there any way you reduce the file size?

I had the same problem trying to pick an avatar that was small enough. (my family must have wondered why I spent such a long time browsing Google Images for pictures of Kenneth Williams)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(12-31-2013, 07:30 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: My caricature file sizes are too large?!? Huh

Is there any way you reduce the file size?

I had the same problem trying to pick an avatar that was small enough. (my family must have wondered why I spent such a long time browsing Google Images for pictures of Kenneth Williams)

Oh no! You might have to reduce the file size on YOUR end first. I don't know that there's a way to do that here. There's a website I've used in the past called tinypic. You can upload picture files and then shrink them to whatever size you need. That's what I did with my avatar.
OH PLEASE...
(12-31-2013, 05:25 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Alright you artistically retentive characters, I’ll begin, with this cunningly crafted piece of steam-age photoshoppery. Constructed out of; scissors, sticky-tape, tv guide, wine, and gibbering idleness. A child could do better. (Get me a child!)
Your turn.
And photo-manipulations of Sheldon and Penny suck-facing do not count. Unless there’s a walrus involved as well, thus classifying it as “Surrealism”.
All drawings however, with or without Walrus, are welcome.

[Image: cooperpoirot-Copy_zps2bebe691.jpg?t=1388400114]

I think it's quite beautiful actually. And I could see Sheldon and Poirot getting along fabulously.
OH PLEASE...

HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, FranEssi
These are brilliant, WF!
OH PLEASE...
Gripe I love all your work. Do you still have that shy big-eye-lashed Sheldon one?

Witchdoctor - amazing!! How super villain is this one?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
(01-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Gripe I love all your work. Do you still have that shy big-eye-lashed Sheldon one?

This one?
[Image: Scribbleau023_zps5fb8b650.jpg]

Why is it so fucking BIG? (mutter mutter....)

Witchdoctor, I am convinced, is channeling Max Beerbohm. It's utterly marvelous. And utterly depressing, because the little talented sod is only 17.
Like Pitt the glint in the milkman's eye.
Witchdoctor should pick up on that quote...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Why is it so fucking BIG? (mutter mutter....)

Witchdoctor, I am convinced, is channeling Max Beerbohm. It's utterly marvelous. And utterly depressing, because the little talented sod is only 17.
Like Pitt the glint in the milkman's eye.
Witchdoctor should pick up on that quote...
[/quote]

*grins*

Dammit Tuesday Pajamas. How did you get my picture so big? Did you paste it or something?

I clicked on your attachment, copied the link in the browser and pasted that in the image link.

Gripe yes that one but there's also another, where's he's crouching front on.