O the Humanities! - TBBT related "Art" (and other things)
Ah yes. This? I don't know why I keep giving the fecker a stripey watermelon hairdo. Some things are inexplicable..
[Image: Scribbleau022_zps452008dd.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
That's the one! It captures his essence, he's deep in thought.
<laughs> I hadn't noticed the "watermelon hairdo" until you pointed it out. You've beautifully captured his spindliness. He's all elbows and knees. I love it!
OH PLEASE...
Wow, there's some talented people here.
Can I do fan fiction reccomendations here? Two which I find particularly entertaining are
Apocalypse Week
http://archiveofourown.org/works/276255
The Paladin Protocol
http://archiveofourown.org/works/432888
My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer
(01-10-2014, 10:29 AM)cassiusmoriarty Wrote: Can I do fan fiction reccomendations here? Two which I find particularly entertaining are
Apocalypse Week
http://archiveofourown.org/works/276255
The Paladin Protocol
http://archiveofourown.org/works/432888

New thread created for you Cassius. I think you'll find the author of the marvelous Paladin Protocol is lurking about these forums.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
*pokes head above parapet and waves* Thanks for the props! Big Grin
(01-10-2014, 09:15 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: *pokes head above parapet and waves* Thanks for the props! Big Grin

Blush hi!!! I really enjoyed your work! This is so cool! I really wish I were a more articulate person so I could describe how awesome I find your work to be and the fact that your on this site too!
My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer
Just thought I'd share my own TBBT fan artSmile From 2009 all the way till 2013 and more to come for this year as well.

Based on a Shenny AU.

Based on another Shenny fanfic.

This one was done traditionally and was modeled after an amazing Shenny manip that looked way too real, a bit embarrassed over how shitty my style was in earlier years but then again that's how progress is made LOL.

Done traditionally and faces were modeled after a pic of Jim and Kaley sitting together at Comic-Con, the rest was my own imagination.

Shenny fanfic, and a very smutty one at thatWink Sorry about the brightness lol.

An original idea of mind that was influenced by a Shenny AU.

Original idea of mine.

An old and crappy pic of Shelly Bean.

Because those two are practically one in the same and are better off with others that aren't Sheldon and Penny. Point blank.

A pretty crappy and old pic of Penny Blossom lol.

Cover story for another fantastic Shenny AU.

Original ideaWink

A badly done pic of Howardette that I may decide on redoing one of these days.

One of my favorite quotes from Penny:3

Based on a Shenny fanfic and am very proud of the way this one came outSmile

Another Lamy <3

Loved the way this one came outSmile

Another favorite, loved the way Sheldon came out in this one lol.

Sheldon's cartoony profile...

May think about redoing Penny in this one, I love how their expressions came out though LOL.

Rajesh K.

Based on one of my top favorite Sheldon x OC fanfics that is apparently still on hiatus:/ Love the way he came out in this one <3

Another favorite and original idea.

Loved how this one came out with Sheldon although I can't stand the way I did Penny's ponytail so I may edit it soon, original idea of mine that was later added to a Drabble <3

Last one from last year, and another favoriteSmile

Attached Files Image(s)

The following 6 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FranEssi, Toad, muaaimoi, queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant
Jislane35, I don't think your Howardette pic is badly done at all. It's one of my favorites. Smile
The following 2 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant