TOP Shenny scenes
[Image: CS9nqkwUsAUL44B.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Nutz, chaotic temptation, CTR69
Sheldon and Penny on the stairs always worked... or at the mailbox. Those were fun.

[Image: 13319801_552649274909165_201768969530495...e=57CFAF54]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Gamma, Nutz
Just had to post this to remember the good old days. Heart

(08-17-2015, 05:07 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: When I saw that here is a Thread where the members can list their personal top "Shenny"-Scenes I made the decision to also make my contribution.
"The Vegas noramlization".

The episode where Sheldon where stayed with Penny overnight.

I must say, that I am not a great expert regarding love-things, but this situation was very very transparent.

It was one of this episodes,, where I was very confused about my gender comrade "Doctor Cooper."
I even got the impression that this splendid Doctor Cooper is not a genius but a real idiot.

He lay in the bed of his beautiful femal neighbor who even sings his “Soft Kitty” to him (I suspect that anyone else for this wish would get a kick from her) and than her voice in the dialog:

“Penny?”

“Yeah?

“Thank you for letting me stay here.”

“Oh, you are welcome, sweety.”

Angel

Ohhhh God!

Me, on his place, would have melted like a piece of ice in the sun, but what came?

“Okay, I am sleepy now. Get out.”Shock

That was the moment in which my head got a drive towards tabletop.

In this seconds between her “you are welcome”, and his “get out” was something in the air, and that mightily. Do you think that she had thrown him out if he had started a “trial”.
Me not, but than came this and my thoughts were:

“He must be blind and deaf…..or simply foolish.”

However, this scene and this episode made clear to me that Penny really like him, and that there could definitely more than friendship.Smile

This right here, is why I HAD to write Fork In The Road. That "Get out" was just evil and heartbreaking. This was her last hope. Either she becomes his that night, or she leaves him forever. Such a pivotal moment in their relationship. I felt exactly the same. Facepalm through the head.

Also the Panty Pinata door stare, which you also mentioned. This is the scene. One only needs to change a word, couple of seconds, one moment, to turn them to the right direction and there you have it, Shenny forever.