Big Bucks
(08-06-2014, 06:01 AM)devilbk Wrote: And the drama has now ended.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/big-bang...201276350/

Or just started. Simon and Kunal could not have liked the take it or leave it stance of TPTB.
I bet they didn't. It just goes the show that the network will only be pushed so far. And we can see who BB value the most. It's still the top three and quite substantially so. The gap has got even wider.
(08-06-2014, 08:13 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I bet they didn't. It just goes the show that the network will only be pushed so far. And we can see who BB value the most. It's still the top three and quite substantially so. The gap has got even wider.

It was not a surprise to me TP. Right or wrong, TPTB were not going to cave to Simon or Kunal. Will be interesting if season 8 focuses more on the big 3 instead of trying to make everyone the star. I rather the other cast be in a support role to the big 3. I like when shows clearly define who are the star character and who are support characters.
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales
I really wouldn't mind if screen time was based on salary. That would result in MB getting very little.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Trust No One
(08-06-2014, 08:52 PM)devilbk Wrote: I really wouldn't mind if screen time was based on salary. That would result in MB getting very little.

I can sign up for that. I like my idea of Sheldon and Leonard fighting over Penny. Leonard thinks he meets his dream girl and Sheldon all of a sudden wants to be in a relationship with someone and that is Penny. Could have setup funny plot lines with Raj and Howard trying not to take sides and being dragged in. You bring in Bernie down the line for Howard and Raj to fight over and Sheldon and Leonard get dragged into trying not to take sides. So much more potential when everyone is not paired off.