Mindless Nattering of Complacent Yes-Men
Right, I'm going to add to my original spruik of our Head Honcho's designs;
(1) the Spherical Chicken on the "Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization" page
(2) the Lolcat that "Can haz Barbeque Bacon Cheezburger?" on "Panty Pinata"
(3) the copy of "Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo" on "Friendship Algorithm"
http://www.shennyhq.com/#!the-friendship...ithm/c235d
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
I would like a like button. Sometimes I am so emotionally moved by a post that I am dumbstruck and can no longer form words with my hands.

Not really. I'm just lazy.

(01-01-2014, 04:54 AM)Moonbase Wrote: If we are going to talk about website feedback these forums look strikingly similar to how the forums once were over the other side, before the attack of the orange. I feel as if I have stepped back in time.

Yes, I hate the orange.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-03-2014, 10:01 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I would like a like button. Sometimes I am so emotionally moved by a post that I am dumbstruck and can no longer form words with my hands.

Not really. I'm just lazy.

I will have to find one compatible for the new software but I think we will get one of these eventually. It's on the list Wink sorry flying monkeys.
"Liking" someone's post is also a good way of reassuring them that whatever drivel you've spun out after their post isn't hostile in intention.
[/quote]

Au Contraire. I once somehow managed to recieve a sarcastic "like" back on the TBBT Site. "But how did you know?" I hear you ask.

Sometimes you can just tell from who it was. Do I sound paranoid now? I think I sound paranoid.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

(01-03-2014, 10:01 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Yes, I hate the orange.

You can switch it back to the old color (white-blue) anytime: go to the very bottom of the main page, in the left corner you'll find "Change Theme". Click on it and choose Version 4.

Smile
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
I believe we are due a "like" button! (I'll then like the OP suggesting the button, and reality will collapse on itself)

[Image: Lenny_Waiting.gif]

Who needs the art of conversation? Rolleyes

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
Oh the elusive LIKE. I'm still on it but need to research. Will get back to our blinking fellow.
Ladies and gentlemen we have a LIKE button. I finally got the little blighter to work.
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Berliner, Gamma, Wisp, Jislane35
Hi everyone.

I have started to update the 'help' documents for forums. They can be found on the top right of the page. If there are anything you want to know about how to post here. Please let me know and I will add the answer to these files.

Thanks.
Hallaw... call me superficial, but I was thinking we could maybe make the avatars a little bigger? (This is mainly bothering me due to small file size and difficulty finding fabulous enough pictures that can still be seen when shrunk 1/5 of their size) but I hate to sound like a moan. Also it would be nice if we could have gif avatars, because I tried this a couple of times but, alas, the gif did not work. However this is not a huge concern, just curious. The ONE good thing about the other site is the size of the avatars. Unless they're Shamy ones anyway, hahaha.