Big Bucks
Well this is interesting. THR is reporting that the table read scheduled for today (7/30) has been delayed due to the ongoing contract negotiations.

'Big Bang Theory' Delays Production as Cast Still Without Contracts
OH PLEASE...
(07-31-2014, 03:15 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Well this is interesting. THR is reporting that the table read scheduled for today (7/30) has been delayed due to the ongoing contract negotiations.

'Big Bang Theory' Delays Production as Cast Still Without Contracts

Dun Dun Dun...
[Image: shocked-cat.gif]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas
Well I never Tongue I don't know why this makes me happy. I assume there will be no taping on Tuesday unless they come an agreement *snicker*
Not a big surprise, but I suspect this will not be resolved as quickly as everyone believes it will.
(07-31-2014, 04:03 AM)devilbk Wrote: Not a big surprise, but I suspect this will not be resolved as quickly as everyone believes it will.

yeah, I agree with this now.
I wonder if part of this is that they don't view the 'big three' as equal partners anymore?
Let's go exploring!
I think it's more about how Warner Bros would look if they paid them the money. Murdoch could call it wasteful and get se support inside WB. Could make t takeover easier.
I saw that JP is being represented by a different firm than Kaley and JG. I wonder if they are not negotiating as a trio. Also Simon and Kunal have not signed yet either.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
Damn. With no 'like' button I can't be lazy! Smile Yes, Gamma I had that same thought cross my grey cells when I heard that re: Parsons new representation.
Let's go exploring!
The chatroom (or GrumbleBox, as I prefer) sees more action in one day than this joint down here does in a month. Speaking of us being lazy posters.
I DO like all the Sheldon avatars that come with traditional posting though. Letting the team down I fear, me with my bloody Yossarian picture...

Raj and Emily, Howard and Bernadette, Harry and Sally (or however many more goddamn couples there are on this show) get the same screen time as Penny and Leonard, and etc, so aye, it might be a problem. If not now then later.
And if not now, when? (Hillel the Elder)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"